Breaking: Vols’ schedule additions

SEC is corrupt and are trying to hand it to Georgia and Alabama. It is obvious to the world. They made sure to screw Florida because they think Georgia is better than Florida but let me tell you this. Tennessee is better than Georgia this year and Florida is better than both. It's going to be tough to beat Florida with this schedule but if we do, then we can beat Georgia and put ourselves in a position to surprise. One good thing is our road games are not that hard. However, we won't be able to take over our home game with fans not being allowed or allowed in limited numbers. We get an 9 win team and a on the rise Tex and M. They screwed us and I hope someone does something to make it where Georgia, Florida, and Bama are on the outside looking in.

Some of this was because there was no way around it.

Bama already had Georgia and Tennessee on the schedule. Unless you put Florida on it, there wasn’t anything else to do. And they just played South Carolina last year.

Georgia already was playing Auburn and Alabama. What else were they going to get?

Below is a complete list of each school's two additional games:
  • Alabama: Kentucky at home, Missouri on the road
  • Arkansas: Georgia at home, Florida on the road
  • Auburn: Tennessee at home, South Carolina on the road
  • Florida: Arkansas at home, Texas A&M on the road
  • Georgia: Mississippi State at home, Arkansas on the road
  • Kentucky: Ole Miss at home, Alabama on the road
  • LSU: Missouri at home, Vanderbilt on the road
  • Ole Miss: South Carolina at home, Kentucky on the road
  • Mississippi State: Vanderbilt at home, Georgia on the road
  • Missouri: Alabama at home, LSU on the road
  • South Carolina: Auburn at home, Ole Miss on the road
  • Tennessee: Texas A&M at home, Auburn on the road
  • Texas A&M: Florida at home, Tennessee on the road
  • Vanderbilt: LSU at home: Mississippi State on the road
Try and tell me now that the SEC does not play favorite to Bama and Georgia.

The problem is the 3rd place team in the West last year beat Oregon and Alabama and the 4th place team was Texas A&M.

In the East, the 4th place team was 4-8 and the 3rd place team lost to Georgia State.

It’s going to be difficult to “balance” a schedule

VN Store

Back