Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hesitating to post this, but I guess this is a good time as it relates to your point.

I just found out last week that I have prostate cancer. I go in next week for a bone scan and CT scan to see if it has spread. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't handled it well at all; disappointed in how scared, pessimistic, and sad I've been. I've seen the stats.

Please pray.
Praying for the best

Praying for you. I’m actually 1 week post robotic prostatectomy. I would be happy to give you my email and help answer any questions you may have or simply be a prayer partner.

Thanks. When we find out the extent of the cancer, and then what to do, I'll be in touch.

I've been hesitating to post this, but I guess this is a good time as it relates to your point.

I just found out last week that I have prostate cancer. I go in next week for a bone scan and CT scan to see if it has spread. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't handled it well at all; disappointed in how scared, pessimistic, and sad I've been. I've seen the stats.

Please pray.
Sorry to hear that, prayers sent.

tenor.gif

Lay off the Infowars and Sean Hannity, man. You sound insane
you can dismiss what I said all you want, and it has nothing to do with those two “news” sources. The reality is I’ve made Decisions with life or death consequences regarding my cancer treatment because of covid. I’ve got a family full of healthcare workers and Ive spent a year with a full team of doctors fighting cancer. This disease is serious, for some. It has been politicized beyond recognition and NO the rest of the world didn’t just do something different and suddenly covid disappeared .

Thanks. When we find out the extent of the cancer, and then what to do, I'll be in touch.
I am praying for you! May God give you his undeniable peace and comfort along with your family and friends. I pray for a healing and even more importantly this experience will lead others to Christ! God has this brother!

No way she leaves a 4 year old unattended. Something very bad happened, probably a horrible accident. Thank God her son was found safe and asleep on the boat.
Ventura Sheriff officials believe the boat started drifting (not anchored) & Naya Rivera mustered enough energy to get her son on the boat, but not herself. The 4 year old told officials his mom boosted him on the boat & he looked back and saw her disappear under the water.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Why are people so angry at other people? Why are we cowardly? Just bc we're scared? Or, is the anger just misdirected at inability to cope and understand that you're scared of the unknown? I'm scared man, its kept me up nights. No less a men to say it.

You kind of are, though

Welp...I told y'all the stupid Mfer's would start shutting everything down again when the numbers started to inevitably go up...Great Depression here we come.. and just in time for my road trip out to southern Colorado and Utah...

They are going to do this, and Covid will still be there...just waiting to start up again when they try to reopen again..and on and on and on we f'n go...only there won't be much left to reopen except a relative few Corporations by the time they get done...say goodbye to any small business that does not somehow profit from the Virus.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I am going to snap soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back