Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hesitating to post this, but I guess this is a good time as it relates to your point.

I just found out last week that I have prostate cancer. I go in next week for a bone scan and CT scan to see if it has spread. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't handled it well at all; disappointed in how scared, pessimistic, and sad I've been. I've seen the stats.

Please pray.
Will do man..

Welp...I told y'all the stupid Mfer's would start shutting everything down again when the numbers started to inevitably go up...Great Depression here we come.. and just in time for my road trip out to southern Colorado and Utah...

They are going to do this, and Covid will still be there...just waiting to start up again when they try to reopen again..and on and on and on we f'n go...only there won't be much left to reopen except a relative few Corporations by the time they get done...say goodbye to any small business that does not somehow profit from the Virus.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I am going to snap soon..

Maybe it's time for one of those unicorn intervention pictures?

I've been hesitating to post this, but I guess this is a good time as it relates to your point.

I just found out last week that I have prostate cancer. I go in next week for a bone scan and CT scan to see if it has spread. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't handled it well at all; disappointed in how scared, pessimistic, and sad I've been. I've seen the stats.

Please pray.
Blessings to you.
Don’t be ashamed. It’s serious thing to work through. Praying you receive excellent treatment and healing

Welp...I told y'all the stupid Mfer's would start shutting everything down again when the numbers started to inevitably go up...Great Depression here we come.. and just in time for my road trip out to southern Colorado and Utah...

They are going to do this, and Covid will still be there...just waiting to start up again when they try to reopen again..and on and on and on we f'n go...only there won't be much left to reopen except a relative few Corporations by the time they get done...say goodbye to any small business that does not somehow profit from the Virus.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I am going to snap soon..

giphy.gif

Ventura Sheriff officials believe the boat started drifting (not anchored) & Naya Rivera mustered enough energy to get her son on the boat, but not herself. The 4 year old told officials his mom boosted him on the boat & he looked back and saw her disappear under the water.
I’m not too manly to admit when I was reading the story, I got choked up. So sad for that young man and to have witnessed his mother die saving him. I made it a point to pray for that family last night.

Please pray.

I don't know how old you are, but I went through this in 2016 at age 69. I assume you have had a biopsy; what are your Gleason numbers? Mine were 6-8 (out of 10), very aggressive throughout, yet my bone scan and CT scan were both negative (no spread of the cancer). I then had a prostatectomy followed by radiation in 2018, and the cancer appears to be gone now (very low PSA numbers since).

This type of cancer is very treatable as long as it hasn't spread. Prayers out to you for good results on your bone scan and CT scan. Please let us know how you're doing.

Question for y’all in East TN, is Gatlinburg and the smokies fully up and running? We’re looking for a 3-4 day get away, but destinations seem to be limited with all this stuff going on. Do they have y’all on tight lockdown, or what? Thanks!

Question for y’all in East TN, is Gatlinburg and the smokies fully up and running? We’re looking for a 3-4 day get away, but destinations seem to be limited with all this stuff going on. Do they have y’all on tight lockdown, or what? Thanks!
We have an office in Sevierville. Its bad up there. 'Conomy is open.

I know Dollywood is open, and we’re not on tight lockdown for now.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back