Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad post, but this has always been a good place for venting things -
I lost my Dad yesterday after a long struggle with Parkinson’s. And today would be my Mom’s 80th bday, but she passed last fall, succumbing to Alzheimer’s.

So, just an observation from undergoing two soul-battering deaths fairly back-to-back: We all need to spend more time loving on each other and less time worried about what makes us different. We should find the things that unify us and celebrate them and not dwell so much on the divisive things. Democrat, Republican, white, black - whatever: we’re all neighbors, friends, Vol fans, and most importantly- the most amazing creations In the entire known universe. The other little annoying things seem quite insignificant in light of that last fact.

😢

Reactions: crovol
I work for a start-up management consulting firm based in the US, and we want to expand internationally, so I moved over to open up the UK entity. My VISA is for that specific scenario, now I am applying (on behalf of the UK entity) for the ability to sponsor employees to move over on a Tier 2.

The move hasn't been great so far with everything shut down, but excited for everything to open up and getting to experience the remaining London summer.

That’s great man. Good luck to you and your company. Would love to hear about your London experience once you get a chance to settle in post lockdown.

I work for a start-up management consulting firm based in the US, and we want to expand internationally, so I moved over to open up the UK entity. My VISA is for that specific scenario, now I am applying (on behalf of the UK entity) for the ability to sponsor employees to move over on a Tier 2.

The move hasn't been great so far with everything shut down, but excited for everything to open up and getting to experience the remaining London summer.
That's awesome, congrats.

Id be all in for NZ, the wife would never go for it.

I guess you got there before they banned Americans from traveling to Europe because of how we are handling covid19 over here.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Random question...what does the pipeline for recruits out of TN look like for 22? If I recall there are a bunch of highly ranked prospects that could come out of the state for once. Specifically who are the kids out of memphis?
I know for a fact one is Walter Nolen. He transferred to IMG a few months ago but he is a Memphis kid. Played at Olive Branch before transferring. Probably the best DT in the class of 2022. I know his family pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back