Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce Thompson, Alonte Taylor, and Shawn Shamburger. #NoFlyZone
Pruitt has mentioned that great defenses start with good DBs. As our DBs continue to improve we will be able to do more with our LBs and DL because they are protected. I think it's a good thing our best units going into this year is our OL and our DBs.

BTW, has anyone tried out Black Rifle Coffee Company? Just tried some at my uncles and it was awesome.

We are coffee club members. Best coffee around. They are opening a retail outlet in Pigeon Forge soon. Out of Salt Lake City and veteran owned. They support veteran and first responder orgs with part of their profits. Use Brazilian and Columbian beans. A little pricier than some, but well worth it in quality and with them helping the orgs.

My faves in the club are Just Black for medium and Silencer Smooth for lighter roast. The decaf is also good. Occasionally I get the darker Freedom Fuel for the chocolate notes. They don't yet sell Coffee Saves in the auto delivery, but man is it good if you order it separately - probably the top rated.

Reactions: T Dog
Who's the 'nozzle that wrote that 'piece?'
Zach Ragan is the “Z” of A to Z Sports. Think of it as someone on VN gets a subscription and reads it off on a podcast. He’s basing it on the UGA 247 article and doing the Gucci “he gone”.

Last edited:
We are coffee club members. Best coffee around. They are opening a retail outlet in Pigeon Forge soon. Out of Salt Lake City and veteran owned. They support veteran and first responder orgs with part of their profits. Use Brazilian and Columbian beans. A little pricier than some, but well worth it in quality and with them helping the orgs.

My faves in the club are Just Black for medium and Silencer Smooth for lighter roast. The decaf is also good. Occasionally I get the darker Freedom Fuel for the chocolate notes. They don't yet sell Coffee Saves in the auto delivery, but man is it good if you order it separately - probably the top rated.

Made in Winchester, Tn. It’s awesome.

Reasons I like the company:

1) American made
2) Helps and supports veterans find jobs and in other ways
3) Roasting center in TN
4) The coffee is dang delicious

My wife and I along with her parents were at a 4th of July picnic with my side of the family. Uncle asks if my wife and in-laws have ever tried BRCC after finding out they are coffee fanatics. They say no. After a small back and forth of my in-laws saying they will try it but haven't found a roast they could drink without sugar and creamer my uncle still makes a small pot for them. They all loved it even with just a little sugar. They all have to use creamer and sugar in the morning for their coffee but the BRCC coffee they just used a little sugar. They NEVER drink black coffee. They will with BRCC.

Reasons I like the company:

1) American made
2) Helps and supports veterans find jobs and in other ways
3) Roasting center in TN
4) The coffee is dang delicious

My wife and I along with her parents were at a 4th of July picnic with my side of the family. Uncle asks if my wife and in-laws have ever tried BRCC after finding out they are coffee fanatics. They say no. After a small back and forth of my in-laws saying they will try it but haven't found a roast they could drink without sugar and creamer my uncle still makes a small pot for them. They all loved it even with just a little sugar. They all have to use creamer and sugar in the morning for their coffee but the BRCC coffee they just used a little sugar. They NEVER drink black coffee. They will with BRCC.

The shipments come out of the Winchester facility like TTC posted. So they get to us quickly here in East TN. Had an unusual delay back when COVID was bad so I emailed to ask since we were running low. They said that the delivery services were behind, that it should get to us in a few days, but to notify them if it didn't. It was on my doorstep the next morning. Great service.

Cleanest tasting coffee I have ever drank. Really distinct flavor, doesn't need much doctoring. They also send out some pretty cool decals with the orders. Our son-in-law turned us on to it since he is in law enforcement. He's bought some of their gear - a cap, t-shirt, etc. You get a great product and feel good about who you are supporting.

As far as BRCC goes, Caffeinated as F^@# is a where it's at. The founders also set aside a few million in profits every year, and have it available to Veteran's to offset the cost of starting a buisness.

That stuff messed with this old man. Couldn't sleep after drinking it that day. lol. There was a time I needed it tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back