Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing with Tennessee tilted Will Albright's divided house

"Jeremy Pruitt and his Tennessee staff made the incredibly rare decision to offer a scholarship to a high school sophomore long snapper, and that combined with Albright’s affections for the program cemented his commitment to the Vols.

Albright made it clear that he was honored to get that offer from Georgia, but he said he simply preferred everything in Knoxville to everything in Athens.

". . .But really, it spoke a lot when Coach Pruitt came in and just said, ‘You know what? We know it's early, but that’s OK.’ You know, he, he trusted his own evaluation. Coach Pruitt believed in me, and I just think I just liked the coaching staff here better. It felt more like home. I mean, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I don't regret anything about making my decision to sign with Tennessee.”

Trying to stay relevant so you tell stories that will make your university look bad. Ok.
I'm sure several of those players have legitimate gripes against Butch Jones. And I have zero problem with them airing their grievances that they have with him. Just please don't say anything that would bring harm to the program now. I'm all for ripping Butch a new one. The guy deserves it. He failed his players, just as he failed all of us fans.

"Jeremy Pruitt and his Tennessee staff made the incredibly rare decision to offer a scholarship to a high school sophomore long snapper, and that combined with Albright’s affections for the program cemented his commitment to the Vols.

Albright made it clear that he was honored to get that offer from Georgia, but he said he simply preferred everything in Knoxville to everything in Athens.

". . .But really, it spoke a lot when Coach Pruitt came in and just said, ‘You know what? We know it's early, but that’s OK.’ You know, he, he trusted his own evaluation. Coach Pruitt believed in me, and I just think I just liked the coaching staff here better. It felt more like home. I mean, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I don't regret anything about making my decision to sign with Tennessee.”
F6C6E021-4E90-4AD7-A985-07C7E170E52E.jpeg

Well boys, got my COVID test results back today. I was down and out all last weekend so thought maybe I should get tested. Sure as all get out. Positive. Now, just get rid of the sniffles/cold stage and I’m going to get the “I survived COVID-19” T-shirt.

You have just a 99.5% chance of surviving. RIP.

Just happy he signed and everybody had to shut up . 😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back