Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three-six was good stuff.

Those 90s album covers still crack me up. Absolutely everyone from Memphis or NOLA apparently had the same edit guy.

View attachment 289227View attachment 289228View attachment 289229View attachment 289230View attachment 289231View attachment 289232View attachment 289234
View attachment 289235

GOAT Album Cover:

0*TYG-MSbaLwMpkHX5.jpg

Did those girls ever get in trouble for falsely accusing them and almost ruining there life. I would like to see people go to jail for that chit.
You’d have to find them guilty of doing so. Meaning more trial and proving something hard to prove. Everybody (including AJ and Michael) wanted this over and done.

You’d have to find them guilty of doing so. Meaning more trial and proving something hard to prove. Everybody (including AJ and Michael) wanted this over and done.
I still think they need to come up with some kind of signed agreement for both parties before the ah "party". That way these guys cannot be caught up in a snafu. If you have the potential to be a millionaire you should take all precautions these days , too many evil people out there waiting to sue them or ruin their career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back