Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in presymptomatic or asymptomatic persons does not prove that they can transmit the virus to others.

They say this before they go into their study. So basically for the rest of their study they are guessing.
Everything you read about this disease and it's effects on humans will be guesses because it's new to humans.

So your general argument is that masks don’t work at all. Ok try this, build a fire. Smell the smoke. Put on a mask. Do you still smell it? Is the smell as strong? How does the mask know to stop just the smoke particles and not the oxygen? How about when someone farts? Do you cover your nose with your shirt? How does the shirt stop the poop particles and not oxygen?

Wait, farts are poop particles?

I've commented on this before as have others but here's something. Health.com has a quiz on "test your knowledge about the coronavirus. This is one of the questions in the quiz:

ScreenHunter 461.png
ScreenHunter 462.png

One driver who crashed his SUV into a pole in Lincoln Park, New Jersey, on April 23 actually blamed his collision on his mask. He told police he passed out because he’d been wearing an N95 mask for too long. Initially, the investigating officers believed him, writing in a Facebook post that he was the only person in the car and passed out due to “insufficient oxygen intake/excessive carbon dioxide intake.”

The post was shared more than 2,700 times and received hundreds of comments, with a few sharing their own experiences of feeling smothered by this type of mask. The police department later updated their post, stating that they didn’t know “with 100% certainty” that “excessive wearing” of an N95 mask was a contributing factor to the accident. They added that “it is certainly possible that some other medical reason could’ve contributed to the driver passing out.”

Is My Face Mask Poisoning Me With Carbon Dioxide? Here's What Experts Say

I don't think you need to wear a mask if no one is around you. I mean it's like wearing a condom. It's mostly used to keep your "fluids" from being absorb by people around you. I'm pretty sure if you are doing something all by yourself you most likely don't need a condom. jmo.

I can give you this number though, of approximately 3,000 individuals who were in contact with thousands of people during a week span of riots only 4 individuals tested positive for COVID-19.

Which if I do my math correctly is .17% correct?

I've commented on this before as have others but here's something. Health.com has a quiz on "test your knowledge about the coronavirus. This is one of the questions in the quiz:

View attachment 289023

I don't think you need to wear a mask if no one is around you. I mean it's like wearing a condom. It's mostly used to keep your "fluids" from being absorb by people around you. I'm pretty sure if you are doing something all by yourself you most likely don't need a condom. jmo.
Thats part of what confuses me. I thought the mask thing was for if social distancing wasn't possible, but now its turned into all day every day. Even in grocery stores social distancing is possible. And if someone wants to argue breathing on stuff, is that really any different than people constantly touching their faces then touching shelves, items theyre purchasing and so on and so forth. Being honest most who wear masks dont wear them correctly anyways, so are they really doing much good?

I can also tell you this, from wearing a KN95 mask for hours on end because I was forced to do so. It is very uncomfortable, hard to breath, and wasn’t made for extended usage. They barely allow your own breath to pass through and barely allow any fresh oxygen in. So, honestly I don’t recommend them even though they are the safest mask you can wear outside of other medical grade stuff.

I personally think masks are a joke. Especially since it has been stated that you need prolonged exposure of approximately 10 minutes to particles in the air to have it transmitted to you. As long as no one sneezes, coughs, spits, or anything directly on you, your chances of contracting the coronavirus are very slim as long as you wash your hands frequently.

View attachment 289023

🤣 This may actually get the point across better than anything.

I can also tell you this, from wearing a KN95 mask for hours on end because I was forced to do so. It is very uncomfortable, hard to breath, and wasn’t made for extended usage. They barely allow your own breath to pass through and barely allow any fresh oxygen in. So, honestly I don’t recommend them even though they are the safest mask you can wear outside of other medical grade stuff.

I personally think masks are a joke. Especially since it has been stated that you need prolonged exposure of approximately 10 minutes to particles in the air to have it transmitted to you. As long as no one sneezes, coughs, spits, or anything directly on you, your chances of contracting the coronavirus are very slim as long as you wash your hands frequently.
I will say this.

In the Marine Corps you get MOPP Training (forgot long ago what the acronym means). I had an instructor tell us one time..."oh, you're probably still gonna die. The mask is just to keep you alive long enough to tak a few more of those bast*rds out with you".

Always thought it was probably one of the most honest answers I had ever gotten.

I've heard 10 up to 15 minutes of exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back