Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious. It’s conventional wisdom that Tennessee football fans travel well. I didn’t want to do a whole lot of work to verify that but maybe just check the gator bowl for the last three years. That should give me an anecdotal data point.

2017 Louisville vs Mississippi State featuring Lamar Jackson for the Cardinals
Attendance: 41,310

2018 Texas A&M vs NC State in Jimbo Fisher’s inaugural season with the Aggies
Attendance: 38,206

2019 Tennessee vs Indiana in a season where the Volunteers kicked off their season with a lost to Georgia State
Attendance: 61,789
😊🧡

Well boys, got my COVID test results back today. I was down and out all last weekend so thought maybe I should get tested. Sure as all get out. Positive. Now, just get rid of the sniffles/cold stage and I’m going to get the “I survived COVID-19” T-shirt.

Exactly! My wife is asthmatic as well.

How are we to believe that masks will only let the good oxygen molecules in and keep the meanie Covid molecules out...

It’s ludicrius..

Oxygen is much smaller than coronavirus and much much smaller than the spit and snot droplets that carry the coronavirus.

Well boys, got my COVID test results back today. I was down and out all last weekend so thought maybe I should get tested. Sure as all get out. Positive. Now, just get rid of the sniffles/cold stage and I’m going to get the “I survived COVID-19” T-shirt.
Glad you got tested. I know you're going to be fine. Go Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back