WR Da’Rick Rogers
TE Luke Stoker
RT Ja’wuan James
OL Zack Fulton
C James Stone or Mack Crowder or Darrin Gooch
RG Trey Smith
LT Kyler Kerbyson

Non of that read option running with Hurd. Just plain man football
Yeah you'd have to think Hurd would've flourished even more in Pruitt's system.

Reactions: Brillovol
If there is a season, it has potential to be chaos. Can you imagine 20 players on a team getting Covid right before a big game. Or a starting QB. Or even coaches at key positions. It could be insane. Games could get cancelled or good teams may get beat by mediocre teams because they lose key players on their rosters. It'll be very interesting. I just hope our Vols stay healthy and we're on the winning end of these scenarios.
So are you saying it won't be AL, OSU, Clemson and Oklahoma in the playoffs? Wow! That might be worth watching.

Not to scare any one but our Governor DeSantis just shut down all bars and clubs effective immediately in Florida if any of you plan on traveling to our Florida beaches any time soon for vacation or get away. Restaurants not affected by the executive order from the Governor yet but could happen too if this thing doesn't recede somewhat soon and I mean real soon. We have had a dramatic spike of 8000 new cases in just one day yesterday, 6000 and something the day before and 5000 something in a day last week Friday I believe all breaking records for Florida for one day reported cases. I believe Texas Governor Abbott just ordered the same executive action in Texas too as Texas has spiked big time too.

This is so depressing but I guess the only good news is deaths are way down so does show improvement with medical professionals understanding treatments and with a good plan to attack the virus. Most of the new cases in Florida now are young people 18-30 and the average age is down to like 33 yrs old now around there.

I can't wait till they have a vaccine for this and goes away for good so WE all can get back to our normal lives and enjoying ourselves! Me myself am tired of wearing mask everywhere and pouring a gallon of sanitizer on my hands every time I touch anything and hate going to restaurants with no salt and pepper and limited menu. I can't tell you how many small business have unfortunately thrown in the towel and closed for good because of Covid-19. I hate Covid-19!!!!

Not to scare any one but our Governor DeSantis just shut down all bars and clubs effective immediately in Florida if any of you plan on traveling to our Florida beaches any time soon for vacation or get away. Restaurants not affected by the executive order from the Governor yet but could happen too if this thing doesn't recede somewhat soon and I mean real soon. We have had a dramatic spike of 8000 new cases in just one day yesterday, 6000 and something the day before and 5000 something in a day last week Friday I believe all breaking records for Florida for one day reported cases. I believe Texas Governor Abbott just ordered the same executive action in Texas too as Texas has spiked big time too.

This is so depressing but I guess the only good news is deaths are way down so does show improvement with medical professionals understanding treatments and with a good plan to attack the virus. Most of the new cases in Florida now are young people 18-30 and the average age is down to like 33 yrs old now around there.

I can't wait till they have a vaccine for this and goes away for good so WE all can get back to our normal lives and enjoying ourselves! Me myself am tired of wearing mask everywhere and pouring a gallon of sanitizer on my hands every time I touch anything and hate going to restaurants with no salt and pepper and limited menu. I can't tell you how many small business have unfortunately thrown in the towel and closed for good because of Covid-19. I hate Covid-19!!!!
That stinks. If we have a season this year it will be a miracle

Yankees ruining your state

I'm dark white. Lol no really scottish and native American Indian. I have been told I look like every race. Different jobs I have had, people have asked me or told me that i look like their race. Light black, Hispanic, Asian, middle easterner, gangster, killer, saint. I like it like that way too as I dont care what people think about me. I would show a pic but I dont want to be outed for my stance on MJ. Had to navigate jobs that drug test for 25 years now including my short stint in Marines(I was not only one in that shared me beliefs there lil, even a senior drill instructor smoked, we knew it,). Got lots of story's about how people said u look just like someone they knew from different races. Have had friends from all over the world. Is why I have a worldly view on things I think. Try to evaluate situations from different angles and such. Just glad to have this big ol diverse family here on VN. #blessed

So the short version is that you show up stoned to every racial protest? J/K

Ever worn a wig and marched with feminists?

Reactions: hooter vol

I just got down to Florida yesterday. Bars closing dont really affect us as we don't really go out and drink. We've called and right now a couple of our favorite restaurants are open but we will see if that changes this week. The place we are staying at says your supposed to wear a mask but the lady checking us in says they're not enforcing it. Kinda hard to do in the pool anyways. The resort we are staying at is pretty much wide open except for the main area where check in is. However this place looks to be less than half full. Our flight down yesterday was about 2/3 full most wore masks but there were a few that didn't and they were make to put them on. We landed at the Orlando/Sanford Airport and it was pretty full but we've been told the bigger Orlando Airport is pretty empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back