Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worcestershire for the win, if you must have something
The original ketchup was a Chinese condiment that bore more of a resemblance to "what's this here sauce" than the ketchup of today in that it contained soy sauce and fish or anchovies sauce as well as a bunch of other things. The tomatoes didn't become a thing until Americans got hold of it

I was talking about Mello Yello. I don't know anyone that drinks Mountain Dew. People I know argue about those two. Most of them are Yankees that have moved here. So we like to use our Tennessee drink to make sure they understand they are still Yankees even if they are living in Tennessee.
Mello Yello is so bad.

I'm gonna say it again---minor miracle for college football this year with fans in attendance. This crap is nowhere near under control. It's a bitc# when you can't see it coming and you don't know who has it.

Mobile phone carriers have quietly put a tracking device on your phone to help you know when you've been close to someone who has tested positive for the virus. Before everyone gets crazy, it's turned off and you must turn it on and download an app to monitor possible contact. I have an iPhone X and it's under my privacy settings. I haven't turned it on but it's there if I want to know if I've come close to someone who has tested positive. In privacy, under health if anyone has an iPhone.

That’s the most important stat in that tweet. I would really like to see how many of the 2.3 million or so positives are asymptomatic or mild illness. I would venture to guess it’s probably 75-80%...maybe more. The latest surges that are being used to cause fear in people are probably mainly asymptomatic or mild cases, and people are just wanting to be tested to see if they have been exposed.

There is no doubt that they are automatically testing athletes, jail facilities, law enforcement, and people who work in the travel industry.

But Shelby County has seen a big uptick. At one point, they were asking only symptomatic people to get tested. A local doctor on a state task force says that it’s concerning that recent higher hospitalizations have been in 20-30 year olds.

Just stating the info given. This football season will be interesting to navigate.

I was talking about Mello Yello. I don't know anyone that drinks Mountain Dew. People I know argue about those two. Most of them are Yankees that have moved here. So we like to use our Tennessee drink to make sure they understand they are still Yankees even if they are living in Tennessee.
Gotcha. I just happens to be a fountain of useless trivia knowledge, as well as the Dalai Lama.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Understandable just sayin. Talent reveals itself. Derek Barnett, Cam Sutton, JRM, Emmanuel Moseley, Kyle Phillips, Shy Tuttle... Better development gets most of them better positioning towards the next level, but Jones didn’t cost them opportunity. Didn’t cost Bates either. Blame it on health or things that just happen...he wasn’t good enough.
Vic Wharton took his soul

I'm gonna say it again---minor miracle for college football this year with fans in attendance. This crap is nowhere near under control. It's a bitc# when you can't see it coming and you don't know who has it.

Mobile phone carriers have quietly put a tracking device on your phone to help you know when you've been close to someone who has tested positive for the virus. Before everyone gets crazy, it's turned off and you must turn it on and download an app to monitor possible contact. I have an iPhone X and it's under my privacy settings. I haven't turned it on but it's there if I want to know if I've come close to someone who has tested positive. In privacy, under health if anyone has an iPhone.
Exactly how does it track who has it to let you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back