Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve made some enemies already during my 1 year of living in SC sharing my opinion that Dabo is fake.

Cordial college football convos turn heated real quick if you don’t bow to the almighty Dabo around here. Wasn’t even knocking his coaching ability - clearly knows how to build and run a program - but apparently you must worship him.

And this is after they have a good laugh poking fun at the last decade of UT football.
Drag. Them.

Maaan I was trying to fish and a copperhead freaking chased me off the dock. Didn’t want to put my boat in the water because it’s getting dark. Walk up on this snake so I took my fishing pole and moved him into the water. Dude came up the dock ready to fight. Probably pretty funny to the people watching 🤣

Washington State University has created a website https://covidcfb.com/ to track the virus in college communities (cities). They're apparently not tracking players, at least not yet. I think it's just the community status, like for us, they're monitoring conditions and developments in Knoxville. Anyway, I pulled all the current information they have for all the SEC schools and it's provided in the table below.

ScreenHunter 403.png

Maaan I was trying to fish and a copperhead freaking chased me off the dock. Didn’t want to put my boat in the water because it’s getting dark. Walk up on this snake so I took my fishing pole and moved him into the water. Dude came up the dock ready to fight. Probably pretty funny to the people watching 🤣
No video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back