Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the crowd chanting “SEC, SEC...“ and I was doing the same at home.

16 years later...

Yeah, I don’t do that anymore. Respect the UT. All others can burn.

My man
tenor.gif

He’s a very similar person but more of a sleaze ball. Like butch and Hugh freeze combined. Bad guy in terms of how he treats players but has a “good ole southern Christian boy” persona that he tries to use to cover up. He’s repugnant
Spoken like a true SC fan. I'm sure you have no bias in this situation at all.

Reactions: LoudOrange
So much good in this clip. Ainge comeback, Meachem tearing it up, and an Inky sighting. This signified that we were back and not to be messed with. I expect something similar this year.

My freshman year of college I drove down to Knoxville to hang with some buddies from high school for the weekend, tailgate and go to the game. I somehow scalped a ticket in the Cal cheering section next to the North end zone. I was drunker than a skunk heading into the game and talked sh!t the entire game to everyone around me. To my surprise they all took it pretty well. That was a good way to kick off my college years coming to the games.

My freshman year of college I drove down to Knoxville to hang with some buddies from high school for the weekend, tailgate and go to the game. I somehow scalped a ticket in the Cal cheering section next to the North end zone. I was drunker than a skunk heading into the game and talked sh!t the entire game to everyone around me. To my surprise they all took it pretty well. That was a good way to kick off my college years coming to the games.

🤨 I don’t know if I should tell you at this point, but tickets were free for students my man.

Last edited:
overheard several Cal fans mention how bc amazing our sports facilities were, and how envious they were.

overheard several Cal fans mention how bc amazing our sports facilities were, and how envious they were.
I went to the 2007 game at Cal. There is a reason they were envious. Their stadium was the equal of a mid 70s high school stadium. Got splinters in my a$$ from the wooden benches. Did I mention the naked guy in the tree outside the stadium? They had him fenced in for his protection. What a bunch of loonies.

I went to the 2007 game at Cal. There is a reason they were envious. Their stadium was the equal of a mid 70s high school stadium. Got splinters in my a$$ from the wooden benches. Did I mention the naked guy in the tree outside the stadium? They had him fenced in for his protection. What a bunch of loonies.
yeah but it's a man good school.

hammy would have had us there, if only.

Last edited:

Remember that guy. He had a tarp on the lower branches to catch his bowel movements 😂

They set up diesel-powered lights. May have been their first night game.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back