Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish people weren’t so stupid.
If Dabo had any intelligence he would have taken up for that kid. What distraction is that? It helps your team and helps recruiting tremendously. So idk why coaches think it’s easier to hide things like this when it ends up hurting them in the end.
It’s not an intelligence thing. He’s a legitimately bad person. Treats the good players well but the lesser players (like walk ons) are degraded and treated like garbage.

Where COVID meets sports...

I am embarrassed by our country’s response to COVID-19. Coronavirus is the Notre Dame of infectious diseases. It is living off the hype of past pandemics and has the media telling us how great it is all the time. It keeps winning against weak competition every week but has not faced Alabama yet.

Anonymous Mailbag

Wish people weren’t so stupid.
If Dabo had any intelligence he would have taken up for that kid. What distraction is that? It helps your team and helps recruiting tremendously. So idk why coaches think it’s easier to hide things like this when it ends up hurting them in the end.
He's too focused on creating those sweet Tik Toks

Seems like I’ve read more recruits talking about Pruitt recruiting them personally. I am specifically referring to the Wolfe article in his thread, but I believe that’s the third or fourth time I’ve read that in the last few weeks. I love that approach given the additional time he has on his hands

What makes anyone think after 4yrs he's magically gonna show up and set the world on fire? If he hasn't brought it by now, he simply isn't bringing it...

2118B128-3461-4860-B366-7FACC064DE5F.gif

Some people are late bloomers.

Joe Burrow’s RS JR year stats:
133.2 rating, 16 TD, 5 INT

JG’s JR year stats:
144 rating, 16 TD, 8 INT

And before anyone claims blasphemy for comparing JG to Burreuax, I’m not saying this will happen. I’m just showing that it CAN happen, nothing more.

What makes anyone think after 4yrs he's magically gonna show up and set the world on fire? If he hasn't brought it by now, he simply isn't bringing it...
Be the first time he’s had the same OC in consecutive seasons...QB Coach too. Only caveat I’m considering.

View attachment 284430

Some people are late bloomers.

Joe Burrow’s RS JR year stats:
133.2 rating, 16 TD, 5 INT

JG’s JR year stats:
144 rating, 16 TD, 8 INT

And before anyone claims blasphemy for comparing JG to Burreuax, I’m not saying this will happen. I’m just showing that it CAN happen, nothing more.
If that happens I'll be the first to eat crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back