Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a haircut today folks. Feels good.
I got one yesterday and had to wear a mask. The lady that cut my hair said she could not stand in front of me in the chair. She basically cut my hair from the sides and back of me. She did ok though. I'm good for another 3 months now :):)

View attachment 284430

Some people are late bloomers.

Joe Burrow’s RS JR year stats:
133.2 rating, 16 TD, 5 INT

JG’s JR year stats:
144 rating, 16 TD, 8 INT

And before anyone claims blasphemy for comparing JG to Burreuax, I’m not saying this will happen. I’m just showing that it CAN happen, nothing more.

Blasphemy.

View attachment 284430

Some people are late bloomers.

Joe Burrow’s RS JR year stats:
133.2 rating, 16 TD, 5 INT
JG’s JR year stats:
144 rating, 16 TD, 8 INT

And before anyone claims blasphemy for comparing JG to Burreuax, I’m not saying this will happen. I’m just showing that it CAN happen, nothing more.
Burrow’s WRs had an abnormally high drop rate his junior year. Don’t remember that affecting JG.

Hope the best for JG but until he learns how to not be a try hard he won’t be successful. In anything. I’m rooting for him because I think he’s our best chance to be successful this season

I got one yesterday and had to wear a mask. The lady that cut my hair said she could not stand in front of me in the chair. She basically cut my hair from the sides and back of me. She did ok though. I'm good for another 3 months now :):)
Got my hair did today too for the first time since this shiz. I’ve kept up with my sides and fade, but top hasn’t been touched.
Now that you mention it, my girl did the same, didn’t think anything of it til now tho.
I had to wear a mask in, but not during. I went old school outlaw bandana style tho. Haven’t worn a mask one and refuse to.

I’m looking into buying a handgun for the first time. I live in NJ about 20 mins outside of Philadelphia and the rioting/looters are starting to come into the suburb areas. I think this is a completely separate issue, but last night someone tried to break into my car and house as well and even though they weren’t successful I really think I want a handgun for protection. Any recommendations on a make/model? Thanks guys!

Some good suggestions out there. Don't buy anything until you check out the M&P Shield by Smith&Wesson. There are different calibers. I have the 9mm. It is reliable and popular. Easy to personal carry as well.

...but yeah, if you want something strictly for home defense, consider a shotgun.

Last edited:
So much good in this clip. Ainge comeback, Meachem tearing it up, and an Inky sighting. This signified that we were back and not to be messed with. I expect something similar this year.

One of my favorite games as a student. Absolute domination. Cal was out of their league. Vividly remember the exasperation from the humidity on Cal’s bench, too 😂.

One of my favorite games as a student. Absolute domination. Cal was out of their league. Vividly remember the exasperation from the humidity on Cal’s bench, too 😂.
I remember the crowd chanting “SEC, SEC...“ and I was doing the same at home.

16 years later...

Yeah, I don’t do that anymore. Respect the UT. All others can burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back