Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So is not having a healthy dose of cynicism when it comes to the governments plans especially when we can only see what they want us to at any given time . I believe there’s a happy medium in there somewhere .

For sure. Could be some G8 plan to get us in line, for all we know.

but really, how cynical can someone be with something like this? you pretty much have to trust your government.

Reactions: NashVol11
I literally feel your pain. I can't get past not being my high energy self. It's frustrating. Hope we both get past this fast.
Amen to that and thanks to all the truck drivers keeping essential things moving. Had two FedEx Freight pick ups here today, after deciding around noon to start shipping a big order to a landfill in NY state which they don’t really need for another 3 weeks but better ship it early in case more things go south. Got a little work to do before Monday to ship the last 5 pallets.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
For sure. Could be some G8 plan to get us in line, for all we know.

but really, how cynical can someone be with something like this? you pretty much have to trust your government.

I shiver at that thought . I understand it but it makes me shiver . It’s like do I want to eat the moist dog turd or the dry one . 🤔

That's dumb as hell. "I'm doing the exact opposite of what scientists say bc government bad" is aggressively ignorant
Not stating that they are in situation but scientists have proven to be FOS sometimes when they are getting paid by the government.

well, tell us all about it, then
I get confused in my old age. Plus I'm mad at Senators which has me on edge. I thought Dynalo needed a fridge. Turns out she was responding to Sandman. I offered a fridge to Dynalo. Upon realizing my error, I deleted the post and created a new post to Sandman.

I hope this explanation edified you.

And from this we conclude.... what, exactly?
I'll expand on a post I made a week ago. A few hours before everything started shutting down I think actually.

We can try to navigate this by taking actions and maintaining some semblance of a functioning economy at a greater risk of infection or we can continue shutting everything down, stop trade and business, and enter a global depression.

Doesn't sound like there's much hope of getting over this virus until some vaccine is found which is probably at least a year away. Are we prepared to keep the economy at a standstill for that long?

I get confused in my old age. Plus I'm mad at Senators which has me on edge. I thought Dynalo needed a fridge. Turns out she was responding to Sandman. I offered a fridge to Dynalo. Upon realizing my error, I deleted the post and created a new post to Sandman.

Ohhhhh ..word of the day level that one was . 👀

Reactions: McDad

You can't brain today, you has the dumb.

Reactions: McDad
I'll expand on a post I made a week ago.

We can try to navigate this by taking actions and maintaining some semblance of a functioning economy at a greater risk of infection or we can continue shutting everything down, stop trade and business, and enter a global depression.

Doesn't sound like there's much hope of getting over this virus until some vaccine is found which is probably at least a year away. Are we prepared to keep the economy at a standstill for that long?

I mean hell effing shii, we're looking at a sub 1 % death rate on a sub 1% infection rate.

Come November people will be living 8-12 per house due to foreclosures. See how that works for you next flu season.

Trump might just as well resign. He can't win. If he errs on the side of caution, and the economy tanks, he will be accused of wrecking the economy and putting people out of work. He will be accused of being a racist for shutting down travel and borders. He will be accused of being a Nazi because of an overreach of his power.

If he errs on the side of the economy, the media will say he has blood on his hands for letting people die, or that he is propping up his rich business friends, by allowing them to be open and spread disease. If he tries to help the people that the government put out of work, he will be accused of exploding the deficit and debt. I think he needs to choose his poison, and tell D.C. to f*** off after next January.
Isn't this what they wanted all along?

VN Store

Back