Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

"Just follow the government's instruction..."

@mrs...peoplesrepublicofchina would be a more appropriate name.

I have no faith in the government's ability to solve any problem, much less this one.

That's dumb as hell. "I'm doing the exact opposite of what scientists say bc government bad" is aggressively ignorant

I have no faith in the government's ability to solve any problem, much less this one.
Well, as said in the beginning of this thread, we aren't dealing with a sentient being. It's only goal is to spread and infect. How can .gov play God with that?

P sure there have been several cases of people getting it twice.
I know I read about that early on but I was hoping it was due to testing errors and the patient not actually being over the initial case.

At first it seemed like there were a few stories about patients testing neg/pos/neg or pos/neg/pos. But I can't rememebr if those were legitimate stories or something someone put on twitter. Was hoping it was due to inadequate tests or human errors.

Isn’t it amazing how some are so willing to put all their faith in the government? Even the government who is run by a person they have called hitler, nazi and a criminal

Welp.... Our refrigerator went out this morning so we went to Home Depot this afternoon to get a new one and guess what? They are sold out. Damn hoarders 😡

Oh ,and you can’t order one because they are assembled in the US and they are shut down😡😡

I would check your local Craigslist or Facebook market place. Probably can find a good used fridge until everything is back up and running.

That's dumb as hell. "I'm doing the exact opposite of what scientists say bc government bad" is aggressively ignorant

So is not having a healthy dose of cynicism when it comes to the governments plans especially when we can only see what they want us to at any given time . I believe there’s a happy medium in there somewhere .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
So is not having a healthy dose of cynicism when it comes to the governments plans especially when we can only see what they want us to at any given time . I believe there’s a happy medium in there somewhere .

They're locking down cities as part of a conspiracy to enslave us!!!! and take our guns!!!

There’s no underestimating the stupidity of people . We just got back from the store , guess where the only empty selves were in the entire store .. one would logically think canned goods, meat, milk , disinfectants .. NOPE TP! Idiots . 🤷‍♂️

Went to a Wally world and there were a few TP packs to be had. No beef or eggs though.

They're locking down cities as part of a conspiracy to enslave us!!!! and take our guns!!!

They are locking down whole states and demanding we shelter at home . I didn’t say it was a conspiracy I will say the governments track record of doing things the right way .. historically SUCKS.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back