Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I mean hell effing shii, we're looking at a sub 1 % death rate on a sub 1% infection rate.

Come November people will be living 8-12 per house due to foreclosures. See how that works for you next flu season.
Wouldn't it be better to shelter the high risk groups and let those that are not high risk support the economy at a hum. Instead of complete stand still.

I get confused in my old age. Plus I'm mad at Senators which has me on edge. I thought Dynalo needed a fridge. Turns out she was responding to Sandman. I offered a fridge to Dynalo. Upon realizing my error, I deleted the post and created a new post to Sandman.

I hope this explanation edified you.

My landlord has mine covered, hopefully he can find one. Supposed to get it replaced on Monday. 🤞 I just have to limp it through the weekend. So dry ice to the rescue..lol

Reactions: McDad
I get confused in my old age. Plus I'm mad at Senators which has me on edge. I thought Dynalo needed a fridge. Turns out she was responding to Sandman. I offered a fridge to Dynalo. Upon realizing my error, I deleted the post and created a new post to Sandman.

I hope this explanation edified you.

well, why didn't ya just say so

I mean hell effing shii, we're looking at a sub 1 % death rate on a sub 1% infection rate.

Come November people will be living 8-12 per house due to foreclosures. See how that works for you next flu season.

foreclosures will not be what you think. Banks are smarter this time and are already moving a lot of customers to interest only during this time.

Anybody who has a loan on anything should be calling their banker early and often asking for a rate drop.

The Dems and the media are driving a wedge between Trump and his supporters.
I know and I have known the agenda behind this but he has spent 4 years fighting and being tough so why collapse now. Tell the media and dems to **** off and tell Americans is safe to take their asses back to work. If he did that it would lock the base back up

I know and I have known the agenda behind this but he has spent 4 years fighting and being tough so why collapse now. Tell the media and dems to **** off and tell Americans is safe to take their asses back to work. If he did that it would lock the base back up
I'm sure that he has been told that the healthcare system will be overrun.

foreclosures will not be what you think. Banks are smarter this time and are already moving a lot of customers to interest only during this time.

Anybody who has a loan on anything should be calling their banker early and often asking for a rate drop.

The naivete here is the belief government and or banks can just magically control the economics of this.

VN Store

Back