Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

We are probably overreacting to all this but it’s certainly understandable considering the situation in China and Italy.
I’m going about business as usual but I’m in a low risk business. We just don’t encounter a lot of people on a daily basis. Now I’m taking my lunch to minimize contact but other than that it’s pretty much business as usual

Mostly same here. I'm actually trying to make a concerted effort to spend money though. Which is not how I usually am. The impact of this panic on local businesses scares the hell out of me.

Reactions: davethevol
now I'm supposed to be a chemist? Geez

If some of the morons I’ve had to employ can do it then a reasonably intelligent guy like you should be able to handle it.

Or sit around with your head in you ass wishing you had something to sanitize your hands

Reactions: AM64
We shall see. When I see big business making drastic moves it’s a sign. For example Disney.

What’s going on in Italy hog? They are slightly ahead of us in this. You want to live in that world? Are they over reacting?
Except that there is a 93% recovery rate according to the world health organization and over 70% of Italy’s fatalities are mainly men over age 65. The shutting down of businesses is to slow the curve of infections. Not that it would cause more than a mild sickness for me or you but if we crossed paths with an elderly person or someone who worked at a nursing home for instance. That’s what they are slowing.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 149,279 Cases and 5,602 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Reactions: AM64
This might be a little good/news bad news situation...the new cases tend to be mild which also means many won't realize they have it and might spread it more..what could be mild for a 40 something could be life threatening for a 70 year old
20200314_083002.jpg

VN Store

Back