Barr fakery

One can argue whether he should interject in DOJ criminal investigations, but cannot state he doesn't have the constitutional authority; he does. He is the unitary executive, duty bound by Art. II Sec. 3: ".. he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

It is his duty, and his duty *alone*. Duty; not optional, but mandatory.

That means the AG and entire DOJ are subject to his intervention if the president has the concern law is not being upheld, or an injustice has occurred.

The rest of your post is breathless, navel-gazing.

What a naive and obsequious load of crap. Do you hail your Overlord on your knees every morning, dude?

Trump has no "duty" to interfere in the JUDICIAL branch.

By your logic, Trump should unconstitutionally expand his powers by interfering in the rule of law. In authoritarian systems, say Russia, this is true. But not in a democratic republic in which the rule of law demands law enforcement is separate from politics.

Does Nixon directing the CIA to shut down an FBI investigation into the Watergate scandal ring any bells?

But, hey, sure. Go for it Trump! Seal the deal on a second impeachment.

What a naive and obsequious load of crap. Do you hail your Overlord on your knees every morning, dude?

By your logic, Trump should unconstitutionally expand his powers by interfering in the rule of law. In authoritarian systems, say Russia, this is true. But not in a democratic republic in which the rule of law demands law enforcement is separate from politics.

Does Nixon directing the CIA to shut down an FBI investigation into the Watergate scandal ring any bells?

What?...oh, I see; you actually think the DOJ/AG are part of the judiciary since it's the only way your post makes any sense.

They're wholly and completely in the EXECUTIVE branch. And who is the executive branch? C'mon, you can do it....the president. President Trump.

Again: ".. he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.." Whether a president uses that power corruptly or not does not erase the fact that he is constitutionally granted that power. A Senator - say, Biden for example - may sponsor or vote for a bill (or threaten leaders of another country to withhold aid) that directly benefits him, family or friends. We don't say "Congress doesn't have the right to legislate because they can endow themselves" do we?

Your analogies and understanding of the constitution are dull instruments, left no sharper by your wit, Mr. Obsequious.

Last edited:

As stated before I dare you to impeach him again.

Reactions: NCFisher
What?...oh, I see; you actually think the DOJ/AG are part of the judiciary since it's the only way your post makes any sense.

They're wholly and completely in the EXECUTIVE branch. And who is the executive branch? C'mon, you can do it....the president. President Trump.

Again: ".. he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.." Whether a president uses that power corruptly or not does not erase the fact that he is constitutionally granted that power. A Senator - say, Biden for example - may sponsor or vote for a bill (or threaten leaders of another country to withhold aid) that directly benefits him, family or friends. We don't say "Congress doesn't have the right to legislate because they can endow themselves" do we?

Your analogies and understanding of the constitution are dull instruments, left no sharper by your wit, Mr. Obsequious.

Funny stuff. Don't let facts get in your way.

What I accurately stated was Trump is attempting to interfere with a federal case. Federal cases preside in the judicial branch of our government. The end.

When and if the executive branch and specifically a President successfully controls other branches of government, you have by definition a Banana Republic. If you condone this, knock yourself out and move to one of those nations. Being a toadie Trump bootlicker is an ugly look for anyone.

Last edited:

What I accurately stated was Trump is attempting to interfere with a federal case. Federal cases preside in the judicial branch of our government. The end.

When and if the executive branch and specifically a President successfully controls other branches of government, you have by definition a Banana Republic. If you condone this, knock yourself out and move to one of those nations. Being a toadie Trump bootlicker is an ugly look for anyone.

The judicial branch is the courts, not the Attorney General. The AG is in the Executive Branch.

Some of you guys should have paid attention in Gov class.

So if Trump objectively commits a crime, he nonetheless has the authority to prevent, block, or otherwise interfere in any investigation or prosecution stemming from that?

So if Trump objectively commits a crime, he nonetheless has the authority to prevent, block, or otherwise interfere in any investigation or prosecution stemming from that?

Can’t congress appoint a special prosecutor? They can change the SP rules at anytime to allow for a an independent way to investigate and prosecute the executive.

Can’t congress appoint a special prosecutor? They can change the SP rules at anytime to allow for a an independent way to investigate and prosecute the executive.

I don't think Congress does that. But even if Congress did, or started an investigation, under you theory can Trump block the investigation? Not answer. Not produce documents or witnesses?

I don't think Congress does that. But even if Congress did, or started an investigation, under you theory can Trump block the investigation? Not answer. Not produce documents or witnesses?

As far as I know congress could pass a SP law that would make him separate from the justice department. Where the SP reported to a panel of judges like before Starr.

'I'm still the president's wingman'

The standoff between President Obama and the Republican-led House of Representatives moved into uncharted territory Wednesday when Mr. Obama claimed executive privilege for the first time in his presidency to block a House investigation into a botched federal gun-running sting called “Fast and Furious.”

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

What you as a LIA (low information American) failed to mention is that AG Barr instructed these sleeze bag Mueller prosecutors the justice department would not seek the harsh punishment of 7-9 years but these dispicable career hacks were disobeying AG Barr's direction. So F them and good riddance. It is things like this that triggers you Lefty's. The fact that your old moves are being seen through by a majority of people scares your side. It scares your because that's all you have. You can't participate in an open conversation because no one except Bernie has the sack to attempt it. So you my LIA can enjoy WINNING BIGLY the next 5 years or there's always Canada.

Hard to believe so many troglodytes worked for the DOJ. I guess it‘s true, people that work for the government because they have to.
Barr has to decide, forever be a piece of crap in the eyes of the sane by continue to hump Trump's leg, or cling to any remaining shreds of decency and respect, and distance himself from Trump.
It's the decision everyone who ever works for Trump must make.

Barr has to decide, forever be a piece of crap in the eyes of the sane by continue to hump Trump's leg, or cling to any remaining shreds of decency and respect, and distance himself from Trump.
Have you seen a licensed therapist or medical professional for your TDS?

Barr is just the President’s wingman. If it comes down to Congress wanting to try something with Barr then the president can just step in and tell them to f*** off.

I think he made that decision, but now regrets it. Bigly.

Reactions: luthervol

LOL

As far as AGs go he’s the best one we’ve had in over 20 years. Of course that’s not saying much.

VN Store

Back