Barr fakery

lawgator1

Having watched the interview I'd say its conclusive proof the whole thing was a set up and is fake. He brags about not being bullied because he won't do what Trump says. But that's exactly what he did. And has done since moment one.

Barr is an evil, evil, stooge.

Having watched the interview I'd say its conclusive proof the whole thing was a set up and is fake. He brags about not being bullied because he won't do what Trump says. But that's exactly what he did. And has done since moment one.

I'm surprised you actually waited this late in the day to post about it. Need to step up your game.

He might be hiding behind your shower curtain. Go check! Leave the lights on tonight...just in case.

Is there anything more partisan than whining about the Attorney General?

In my lifetime, I've also been assured that Ed Meese, Janet Reno, Eric Holderetc were all evil hacks.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ajvol01 and GAVol
So you’re looking to clean house with the good for nothing dims? I mean Pelosi for example has people sh****ing in people’s flower pots on Main Street and nobody can do anything about it.
What would happen anyways if the cops just pulled out of San Francisco? Well, look on the bright side, I’m sure some women got a kick out of the dude. People sticking around though, and they aren’t leaving there. I don’t understand how you can stay in that crap hole and live. I’d already been gone.

Another Trump puppet.

The longer Trump goes without blasting Barr in a Tweet, the more accurate your post obviously is.

Reactions: Hunerwadel

You're getting sucked right in LG.:)
1581683952822.gif

Reactions: vols40

Tell us, what is the role of the AG? And give us your best example of how the "evil, evil stooge" has violated his duties. Then we can determine whether you're a smart, smart objective person or a dumb, dumb, apparatchik.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back