Barr fakery

Is there anything more partisan than whining about the Attorney General?

In my lifetime, I've also been assured that Ed Meese, Janet Reno, Eric Holderetc were all evil hacks.
Lol in fairness all three of those had serious issues

Donald Trump perceives the role of the United States Attorney General to be the personal defense attorney for the President. This is the reason that Barr got the job in the first place. Trump wanted an AG who would shield both him and his associates from investigations and prosecutions, while also carrying out unwarranted, vindictive investigations and prosecutions of his perceived political enemies.

It's very Nixon-esque in its abuse of power.

Donald Trump perceives the role of the United States Attorney General to be the personal defense attorney for the President. This is the reason that Barr got the job in the first place. Trump wanted an AG who would shield both him and his associates from investigations and prosecutions, and to also carry out vindictive investigations and prosecutions of his perceived political enemies.
Spot on here. I'm not sure Barr cares for Trump's behavior, BUT he hates the Dems so much that he's willing to take on this role

Barr has a lot to answer for and the subpoenas are about to pile up

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Hopefully Barr will follow in the same footsteps as Trumps Personal Attorneys of the past. Where's Rudy?
Well, it's 5:30, so I'm guessing a happy hour somewhere. Gotta get tanked before his appearance on Fox news

Spot on here. I'm not sure Barr cares for Trump's behavior, BUT he hates the Dems so much that he's willing to take on this role

Barr has a lot to answer for and the subpoenas are about to pile up
For the most part, I think Barr is simpatico with Trump's behavior. There haven't been many limits to what Barr has been willing to do for Trump. Barr didn't want any part of soliciting an investigation of the Bidens from President Zelensky of the Ukraine, but outside of that? Barr has been "a good German" and kept the trains from the ghettos to the camps running on time, with no questions asked.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Well, it's 5:30, so I'm guessing a happy hour somewhere. Gotta get tanked before his appearance on Fox news
I just wish his behavior could be explained away by being tanked.

BDCB8006-08EF-4D11-A88B-A81B0CD06983.gif.045dd0fe6fcfa73c9f2a2c11b942ad15.gif

Two Justice Department prosecutors will testify before the House Judiciary Committee today, accusing Attorney General William Barr and senior department officials of politicizing investigations. Aaron Zelinsky, a prosecutor on former special counsel Robert Mueller's team, plans to testify that the sentencing recommendation for Trump's longtime friend and adviser Roger Stone was watered down due to political pressure from the "highest levels" of DOJ, according to his prepared remarks. John Elias, a career prosecutor in the Antitrust Division, accused Barr of ordering investigations into 10 mergers of cannabis companies because he did not like the industry, according to a copy of his testimony. Their criticism comes just days after Barr's decision to fire Geoffrey Berman, the US attorney for the Southern District of New York, which has investigated Trump and his associates.

Once again, "Attorney General" Barr proves he's nothing more than Trump's personal attorney.

And, once again, Barr and the Trump administration lose in court.

What a douche.

"A judge ordered the release from prison of President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer on Thursday, saying he believes the government retaliated against him for writing a book about Trump.

Michael Cohen’s First Amendment rights were violated when he was ordered back to prison on July 9 after probation authorities said he refused to sign a form banning him from publishing the book or communicating publicly in other manners, U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein said.

Hellerstein ordered Michael Cohen released from prison by 2 p.m. on Friday.
Cohen, 53, sued federal prison officials and Attorney General William Barr on Monday, saying he was ordered back to prison because he was writing a book to be released before the November presidential election.

He has been in isolation at an Otisville, New York, prison camp.
The lawsuit said the book would address “Trump’s personality and proclivities, his private and professional affairs, and his personal and business ethics.”

VN Store

Back