Barr fakery

The fact is, a jury found Roger Stone guilty of a whopping 7 felonies... a 7-9 year sentence, is not inconsistent with that at all.

It’s irrelevant. A pardon awaits him. You guys just want to cry about anything and everything possible. The fact you ignore how corrupt Holder, Lynch, and Obama shows how deranged you all are.

Of course it doesn't happen with every AG and POTUS. It's a typical argument for anything Trump does by his supporters though, everybody does it so it's OK regardless of whether it's right or wrong - that's their go-to response these days; the two wrongs make a right defense which is intellectually lazy and morally bankrupt.

It's called winning

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
LOL

As far as AGs go he’s the best one we’ve had in over 20 years. Of course that’s not saying much.
That’s exactly what I just said to my wife a few minutes ago. The first part of your post but I agree with it all.

And it looks like the case may be dismissed. The impartial jury and all. Lol. This is winning
What are you winning, exactly? You speak of these judicial proceedings as if they are a zero sum game, like an athletic event. Your posts are childishly simplistic in nature. Also, do you really feel a kinship with people who have the character of Paul Manafort and Roger Stone? I'm not sure that the Trump Team is something to be proud of. They are racking up felonies left and right.

The fact is, a jury found Roger Stone guilty of a whopping 7 felonies... a 7-9 year sentence, is not inconsistent with that at all.

According to DOJ, it is, and the fitting penalty is 3-4 years and not an additional 5 conjured up on an 'enhancement' that he threatened a witness who stated in several different ways that he was not threatened or endangered by Stone.

Reactions: vols40 and 37L1
What are you winning, exactly? You speak of these judicial proceedings as if they are a zero sum game, like an athletic event. Your posts are childishly simplistic in nature. Also, do you really feel a kinship with people who have the character of Paul Manafort and Roger Stone? I'm not sure that the Trump Team is something to be proud of. They are racking up felonies left and right.

All these "felonies" your speak of came from the disgusting overreach of Mueller's goons. And in this case when a case is thrown out that equals winning. Get used to it. 5 more years and many more losses. And by that I mean you and your ilk. The Democratic party and the msm.
If you need us we will be busy winning

Yes they had their lives destroyed because if their political affiliation and nothing else. So screw Mueller and these henchmen. All these MFers better resign and keep a look out over their shoulder.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
All these "felonies" your speak of came from the disgusting overreach of Mueller's goons. And in this case when a case is thrown out that equals winning. Get used to it. 5 more years and many more losses. And by that I mean you and your ilk. The Democratic party and the msm.
If you need us we will be busy winning
This is an example of tribalism. The fact that Paul Manafort and Roger Stone were convicted of felonies by a jury means nothing to you, nor does their character. It only matters to you that they are on Team Trump and that gets your unconditional support. You aren't guided by principles, just by the name of the team.

Reactions: luthervol
This is an example of tribalism. The fact that Paul Manafort and Roger Stone were convicted of felonies by a jury means nothing to you, nor does their character. It only matters to you that they are on Team Trump and that gets your unconditional support. You aren't guided by principles, just by the name of the team.

And you know that I am right they were prosecuted because Trump won. End of story. That's an overreach any day of the week your pathetic party will eventually learn. If you don't then America is in for more winning. I have been forced to get behind weiners likes Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mittens and their reaching across the aisle. Well the only reason we reach across the aisle now is to biotch slap a Democrat. And it's feels great. This country is in such a great place now. And nothing the tools on your side can do about it but say yessir and bring me my steak. Medium rare!

According to DOJ, it is, and the fitting penalty is 3-4 years and not an additional 5 conjured up on an 'enhancement' that he threatened a witness who stated in several different ways that he was not threatened or endangered by Stone.
That is a matter of dispute, but of course, the judge can sentence either above or below the recommended guidelines. I don't think Amy Berman Jackson will be cutting Stone any breaks... we will see.

That is a matter of dispute, but of course, the judge can sentence either above or below the recommended guidelines. I don't think Amy Berman Jackson will be cutting Stone any breaks... we will see.

What break? Prosecution's star witness - who has a lengthy relationship and is a friend of Stone, plainly states it. The only way the judge imposes above guidelines is if she doesn't believe Credico. If she doesn't believe him on that, why use any of his testimony?

BJ better do the right thing, here. Between the forewoman's online history of prejudicial postings regarding the president, Manafort, Stone, etc. and the fact his defense didn't perform due diligence regarding her, and the judge ignoring defense's objections to this juror, this should be a slam-dunk mistrial.

It’s irrelevant. A pardon awaits him. You guys just want to cry about anything and everything possible. The fact you ignore how corrupt Holder, Lynch, and Obama shows how deranged you all are.
I may have missed it. Has anyone on here made the claim that Stone is anything more than a colossal piece of sh!t?
And he's been a Trump buddy, confidant, and adviser for decades. Imagine that.

I may have missed it. Has anyone on here made the claim that Stone is anything more than a colossal piece of sh!t?
And he's been a Trump buddy, confidant, and adviser for decades. Imagine that.

What makes him a POS?

VN Store

Back