Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is my birthday....

5orqLqyaFnzXofLPvFSSDrpy8KN9Km.gif
Dang your birthday is February 15th. Can’t even spread the sex out a little huh?

Slowly nursing my self back to life from the flu. Got some help from John Jameson last night to kill any last flu germs that may be holding on.
I took my time down to start watching breaking bad. Started Tuesday night, now towards the end of season 3. It’s getting interesting now, season 1-2 was a struggle which reminded me why I stopped watching when it first aired. Just finished the episode where Hank woke up from being shot by the Mexican brothers.
I find the shows writing very predictable so far, but now starting to second guess where this tangled web goes from here?!

Slowly nursing my self back to life from the flu. Got some help from John Jameson last night to kill any last flu germs that may be holding on.
I took my time down to start watching breaking bad. Started Tuesday night, now towards the end of season 3. It’s getting interesting now, season 1-2 was a struggle which reminded me why I stopped watching when it first aired. Just finished the episode where Hank woke up from being shot by the Mexican brothers.
I find the shows writing very predictable so far, but now starting to second guess where this tangled web goes from here?!
I've never been able to get through season 1.

Someone shot Uncle Hank!

You're using a variation of the cure recommended to me by my ops boss in the reserves. His recipe: Get a bottle of Jack Daniels and throw away the cap. Every time you start to feel bad you take a slug. By the time you get to the bottom of the bottle, your flu is over. My response was "well yeah, but then I'll have a hangover." He then says, "I have a cure for that." I ended the conversation at that point since I figured I knew what was coming next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back