Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas. The next few months are going to the most difficult of my life. My 20 year marriage will be ending. I’ll need to use this place as an escape from time to time as I work through the process. I will be even more crotchety than Ulysses, so look out. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ I appreciate your prayers. 👊🏼
Been there brother, and I know others have been as well. We will all be here for you.

Hey fellas. The next few months are going to the most difficult of my life. My 20 year marriage will be ending. I’ll need to use this place as an escape from time to time as I work through the process. I will be even more crotchety than Ulysses, so look out. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ I appreciate your prayers. 👊🏼
That sucks man. It’ll wear you down second guessing the littlest things. Distract away...we’re good for it.

That sucks, bud.

Sorry bud. I hope this is the start of a new, even better chapter of your life.

if you were riding on a photon at the first scattering, the light created after the big bang, to you it would seem like no time has passed at all, it would just stop

the hot plasma at the big bang annihilated photons and quarks and all other matter as it was created, in about 300,000 years it expanded and cooled enough to go thru a phase transition similar to water and ice, or steam to water

those first photons have a predicted temperature of 2.7 kelvin, which was found to be true from studying the cosmic microwave background

those relics spreading out over the universe feel no time at all, thats the amazing thing about light... its special like no other particle

It sounds like light might be getting a little bit big for its britches. Maybe light needs to remember that...

5ALBLwiNIVLJ6.gif

Sorry to hear that Rev. Hope you find happiness and that the proceedings go smoothly.

I hope you boys took your lady friends to your local Applebees for the finest dinings. Congrats on the sex if you did!

I can't stand Valentine's Day. It is the worst holiday. Made up to sell stuff to guys who should be doing that stuff all the time for their ladies but aren't. Then they do it once a year because society tells them they should. So they spend 3 times what it normally costs for some flowers and candy. Spend hours in a restaurant that is packing in extra tables so people have to sit next to total strangers and try to have a romantic dinner. Then you are expected to buy jewelry that she may never wear again because if you don't you don't love her.

I got my wife a nice card (wrote my own sentiments), loaded up her Starbucks app on her phone, and we ate at the mexican restaurant that she loves. Great Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back