Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand by guys. Building momentum.

View attachment 261630

You can do.....

giphy.gif

well, maybe not....

I'm going to Sevierville to close on my land, while I'm gone, conversation topic:

Siap but main takeaway is even if it's aliens...it is from 500m light years away. Whatever alien society sent them is likely extinct after no less than half a billion years.

Siap but main takeaway is even if it's aliens...it is from 500m light years away. Whatever alien society sent them is likely extinct after no less than half a billion years.
unless they're sending it from a big ass ship less than a lightyear away and we just cant see it. Then what DEVO?!?!?!

Not only have our signals not traveled far by even galactic standards, they have to deal with the inverse square law. In other words, as the signal radiates out, it weakens relative to the amount of space it's now "occupying." We've sent out tight beam transmissions, but even those have to deal with the same thing over the huge distances it will traverse.

Space is big.

And even if there are other civilizations, we have to coexist temporally to communicate. So, not only do we have the distance factor, we have to think about how long a communication-capable civilization will survive.

Time is short.

I appreciate how you stand in front of your past and let it be. I've made some questionable choices in my past life. I have moved beyond that way of living and mindset for a while now. But I don't hide it and pretend that those things never happened. It is nice to see others doing the same.
Amen. Brother.

Reactions: StoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back