Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

chargervol

Coke Zero is hard to snort
Speaking of all this, just found a show called The Expanse. Apparently been around for a while. But I love how scientifically accurate they try to be from a theoretical physics standpoint. Way different than any other science fiction you see. Only 2 episodes in but love it so far.

Realistic?
The idea that if you took humans and separated them into different locations, that they identify themselves as different groups and end up fighting their own species?

Silliness.

Batman1948

My daughter mentioned that change as well and she is happy with it. It will definitely help some games from running so long.
The one thing that it's gonna do is eliminate the left handed reliever. The guys who came in just to pitch to one batter and get one out. You won't see those guys anymore. The lefties will have to develop and be able to pitch more than one inning.

wwilso29

Speaking of all this, just found a show called The Expanse. Apparently been around for a while. But I love how scientifically accurate they try to be from a theoretical physics standpoint. Way different than any other science fiction you see. Only 2 episodes in but love it so far.

I just got caught up with all 4 seasons on Prime Video. It’s a great show.

Batman1948

Gonna be a lot of guys faking injuries like defenses trying to slow down tempo offenses in football.
No, MLB built an injury clause into the new rules to prevent this stuff. I believe a pitcher has to go on the 15 day disabled list once an injury is claimed. They were thinking ahead.

Sleegro

5⭐❤, Champion of Life, Brick, Realist
Hehe. We are somewhat unique.
Others separate and fight but it's almost always for resources to survive.
Times of plenty produces a relative peace. Not us tho, we're creative enough to find all new reasons.
Boom. But preferably not
True, but to be fair though, on the show it's all about resources as well.

VN Store

Sponsors