Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The XFL is screwed. They're using SEC officials. They won't know how to call a game without Saban guiding them.

gDPOmqq.gif

The overall product of the XFL isn’t bad at all and the new rules are kind of cool.
From a strictly football standpoint the thing that needs the most work is the OL play. It’s been atrocious for the most part. I think the longest designed run I’ve seen is about 5 yards and that was with the RB breaking some tackles at the LOS.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The overall product of the XFL isn’t bad at all and the new rules are kind of cool.
From a strictly football standpoint the thing that needs the most work is the OL play. It’s been atrocious for the most part. I think the longest designed run I’ve seen is about 5 yards and that was with the RB breaking some tackles at the LOS.

Vince Mcmahon.

D2C0E3DE-23ED-424D-8296-B19382FD2BAE.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Butch get a gig?

Mass exodus continues

If you take away Muschamp's 11-2 season he's almost exactly a .500 coach in 8 years on the job. Also exactly .500 in SEC play. Pretty clear that year was an aberration for him. And his 9-4 second season at South Carolina seems similar. He comes in, does an okay job in year one, overachieves in year two, and then immediately starts tanking.

Year 5 will be new territory for him. Interesting to see how bad they are this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back