Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching some show called Tanked. Seeing rapper Ludacris ask his wife's permission for a tiny corner and yell at people not to touch her "for show" furniture is such a maried guy moment.

My man said "they call it compromise. That's when your wife takes everything and you're thankful when she lets you use something" 😅

Last edited:
Watching some show called Tanked. Seeing rapper Ludacris ask his wife's permission for a tiny corner and yell at people not to touch her "for show" furniture is such a maried guy moment.

My man said "they call it compromise. That's when your wife takes everything and your thankful when she lets you use something" 😅
For me that’s any food in the house. Apparently nothing edible is for me unless specifically told. Otherwise, it's her's or the kids'.

You'd think I'd lose some more weight... Lol

For me that’s any food in the house. Apparently nothing edible is for me unless specifically told. Otherwise, it's her's or the kids'.

You'd think I'd lose some more weight... Lol

Maybe she is trying to tell you something? Has she made subtle hints about going to the gym?

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Need a few prayers folks. House was got hit by the tornado in Lawrence county, power was off for 28 hours. Everyone's safe and ok, but some prayers for strength are need, especially if you've ever dealt with an insurance company... Thanks in advance y'all!
Sorry to hear that man, prayers! Glad to hear everyone was safe

Need a few prayers folks. House was got hit by the tornado in Lawrence county, power was off for 28 hours. Everyone's safe and ok, but some prayers for strength are need, especially if you've ever dealt with an insurance company... Thanks in advance y'all!
So sorry to hear that. Prayers will be sent!

Wow. Prayers sent.

He’s got back to back top 8 classes without counting transfers.

You wouldn’t be thrilled if your team landed five 5* recruits via the transfer portal? The transfer portal has become a type of recruiting unto itself.

Absolutely..But he has landed three players, who on atleast one of the big 3 recruiting services were 5* grad transfer recruits and Four 4* grad transfers.. So that's 7 grad transfers that were 4* or 5* recruits on atleast one of the recruiting services. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if TN added atleast one more this offseason.

Reactions: Jaws
Prayers. May the fine print be in your favor.

I will be praying for you.

Prayers sent

My man said "they call it compromise. That's when your wife takes everything and you're thankful when she lets you use something" 😅

One of the "truths" of married life....and there are several, but I'm not going there this morning.

Hate this time of year. Use to get up early, have breakfast then settle in here on VN. Had options, should I go to recruit threads or go to recruiting talk thread? Either way I had several pages of each to read, highlight of my morning usually. Now it's 4 or 5 pages and only takes a few minutes.

Ready for some Spring football and Fingers updates!

I think you're half right. I recall there being a number of people that swooned over the cheeseball **** too.

Every fan base has its coach worshippers. That’s fine if they’re good coaches but makes it hard when they’re bad. Plenty wanted to give Butch and Dooley more time and went down with the ship arguing for it.

Glad everyone is ok. Hope everything goes as smooth as possible. Let me know if you have any insurance questions. I hope you have a good company/agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back