Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

pierce60

The overall product of the XFL isn’t bad at all and the new rules are kind of cool.
From a strictly football standpoint the thing that needs the most work is the OL play. It’s been atrocious for the most part. I think the longest designed run I’ve seen is about 5 yards and that was with the RB breaking some tackles at the LOS.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
The overall product of the XFL isn’t bad at all and the new rules are kind of cool.
From a strictly football standpoint the thing that needs the most work is the OL play. It’s been atrocious for the most part. I think the longest designed run I’ve seen is about 5 yards and that was with the RB breaking some tackles at the LOS.
Vince Mcmahon.

D2C0E3DE-23ED-424D-8296-B19382FD2BAE.gif

SmokinBob

(♀) Team chargervol
Need a few prayers folks. House was got hit by the tornado in Lawrence county, power was off for 28 hours. Everyone's safe and ok, but some prayers for strength are need, especially if you've ever dealt with an insurance company... Thanks in advance y'all!
🙏🏻

Aesius

Mass exodus continues

If you take away Muschamp's 11-2 season he's almost exactly a .500 coach in 8 years on the job. Also exactly .500 in SEC play. Pretty clear that year was an aberration for him. And his 9-4 second season at South Carolina seems similar. He comes in, does an okay job in year one, overachieves in year two, and then immediately starts tanking.

Year 5 will be new territory for him. Interesting to see how bad they are this year.

VN Store

Sponsors