'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I wonder how long Kiffin will get to turn it around in Oxford? Next year they have Baylor and Florida..us at Neyland in 21...and Bama... LSU...A&M....Auburn every year Will the fans be satisfied with 7-5 type years?

OK, honestly all I know is Nieds was his recruitor and he signed with UT. This "he was coming regardless" stuff MAY very well be true but I don't know that for sure and neither do 99% of people here including you.

So yea, let's be honest......
But it's ok to assume Neids was the real reason he signed?

But it's ok to assume Neids was the real reason he signed?
I DON'T assume either. That was the point of my post. But since you brought it up, yea, it's just as reasonable a position as assuming Neids had little or nothing to do with why he signed..

See how that works? It's called an opinion. Neither of which can be proven right or wrong without accurate inside information..

Do demons do burpees?
religion-demons-exorcising-exercising-step_classes-preacher-cpa0087_low.jpg

That was Bass being wrong with details...you new?

Not sure how Bass whiffing on the details so negativly affected your reading comprehension, but whatever. Carry on ...

Nah, not new, just an old retread. I'm an old hand just coming out of retirement or considering it anyway ... again. I test the water temperature every few years.

I wonder how long Kiffin will get to turn it around in Oxford? Next year they have Baylor and Florida..us at Neyland in 21...and Bama... LSU...A&M....Auburn every year Will the fans be satisfied with 7-5 type years?

No they won't, but they better get used to it anyway.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back