'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I'm sure Taggert didn't help anything at all, but one would think that Norvell could bridge that gap and would be circling the wagons of the FSU faithful and be a unifying force of the alumni.
Not much time to correct what 3 coaches in 4 seasons hath wrought.

The Evans deal will go until June. Even if he commits somewhere, here or anywhere else, it won't be over until he shows up somewhere and starts practicing. He's changed his mind too many times and he can't sign another LOI, so it's going to be a complete circus all the way.

everyone seemingly has an opinion, wrong or right, LOL.

this Evans kid doesn't seemingly have the mental makeup of the recruit Pruitt has been involved with here at UT in my recent memory

wishing us the best here and whatever CJP approves of

Go Vols

The Evans deal will go until June. Even if he commits somewhere, here or anywhere else, it won't be over until he shows up somewhere and starts practicing. He's changed his mind too many times and he can't sign another LOI, so it's going to be a complete circus all the way.
Keep up my man, he’s signing university papers, LOI’s are so 2019.
GBO!!

LOL, I was just reading that, I don't check the page for a day and you rascals come up with something I've never heard of in 20+ years of following recruiting.
WTF even are university papers? LOL is that the millennial way of saying he’s enrolling?
I get the feeling “university papers” will be around Volnation for a while.
GBO!!

Yep...I did. I am going to try to stay out of there for a while..the fellating of Lame and the barber sickens me...do people really not remember when guys piss all over Tennessee? We are the only fanbase that enjoys getting pissed on..How can anybody respect those PoSs?
Tell us how you really feel.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If we aren’t getting wideman or evens or beckwith you’d think some other noise would be surfacing with possible backups right?

Maybe not. I think Pruitt may be satisfied with the ones he has plus Cade Mays. We add Deangelo Gibbs next year too. We have enough bodies everywhere, needs seem to be filled overall. He may want to save any available schollies for deserving walk on seniors.

This is why I like you, Bass. Great minds think alike 👊
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back