'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

Here is hoping an opporitunity came up to flip UT visit in place of Auburn visit. I know it's not likely, but the Arky visit coming in place of ours also aligns with Auburn losing JB Grimes 3 days ago.

Hopefully we take the last spot, which is obviously the best place to be.

That theory has been debunked that it kills brain cells. People say I have a memory like an elephant. It's a curse sometimes because I wish i could forget some things.
Is that why they call you elephant man?

Is that why they call you elephant man?
No, I'm not showing you my trunk.

tenor.gif

One of the many reasons I would be a terrible coach..I would spend 20/25 scholys on DL/Ol lol
Not as bad a philosophy as you think. Great teams are built around good, deep offensive and defensive lines. Been that way for years and will always be that way.

You ever get the feelings that sometimes we make runs at players just to burn holes in opposing bagmen’s pockets just out of spite?

Sometimes to force home schools to get the kid or the pain of not finalizing a scholly and bridge burning.

Reactions: RiotVol
Did this kid cancel his OV this weekend? You guys aren't talking about it at all. Pruitt has almost flipped some highly rated players last second when he has time to focus on one player, but the knock has been "show me player development and program improvement." Well that won't be the excuse this year. I want to see if we can actually flip one.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Did this kid cancel his OV this weekend? You guys aren't talking about it at all. Pruitt has almost flipped some highly rated players last second when he has time to focus on one player, but the knock has been "show me player development and program improvement." Well that won't be the excuse this year. I want to see if we can actually flip one.

We got Mays, then cancelled his visit basically.

Reactions: JacketVol and VolDC
I don't believe this narrative.

Mays has 1 or 2 years of playing left. This kid has 3-4 years (depending on how good he is).

You can never stop recruiting over your current lineup.
Jawja is stacking 5 star Oline like cord wood. Why can't we? But I did just see where he canceled on us and is visiting Arky instead. I bet he goes to the Barn or Pittman pulls him to Arky somehow. Georgia seems to be imploding as we speak.

I don't believe this narrative.

Mays has 1 or 2 years of playing left. This kid has 3-4 years (depending on how good he is).

You can never stop recruiting over your current lineup.

K
I was answering what he asked. I'm assuming he cancelled because of Mays, I don't know. Has Hubbs said anything about the situation?

Reactions: VolDC
K
I was answering what he asked. I'm assuming he cancelled because of Mays, I don't know. Has Hubbs said anything about the situation?

I don't know either, I just wouldn't assume that because a recruit cancels a visit, it's always because Pruitt told them he didn't want them or because of some other recruit "taking a spot". At least not in this kids case, because if he wants in, they will "find a way". Hubbs did say earlier this week that Mays and V Jones could be counted forward to next years class.

Jawja is stacking 5 star Oline like cord wood. Why can't we? But I did just see where he canceled on us and is visiting Arky instead. I bet he goes to the Barn or Pittman pulls him to Arky somehow. Georgia seems to be imploding as we speak.
couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch....

Reactions: VolDC
I don't know either, I just wouldn't assume that because a recruit cancels a visit, it's always because Pruitt told them he didn't want them or because of some other recruit "taking a spot". At least not in this kids case, because if he wants in, they will "find a way". Hubbs did say earlier this week that Mays and V Jones could be counted forward to next years class.
Pretty sure the implication was that with Cade transferring Jones decided not to visit anymore. Not that Pruitt turned him away.

Reactions: LouderVol and Carp
You do not implode with their level of talent on the roster. They may never go any where due to the incompetence in coaching but I still see 10 win seasons.

VN Store

Back