'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Trey staying and Cade transferring in may have the OL room a little crowded, but I wouldn't mind if we were able to find an OT for this class to go with the interior linemen. There are a couple of others out there besides Jones deserving of consideration IMO.

TrippieRedd

Trey staying and Cade transferring in may have the OL room a little crowded, but I wouldn't mind if we were able to find an OT for this class to go with the interior linemen. There are a couple of others out there besides Jones deserving of consideration IMO.
I wouldn’t be opposed either, but looking at the OT’s in the 2021 class...man, there has to be like 16 in the top 150 lol.

VolnJC

One of the many reasons I would be a terrible coach..I would spend 20/25 scholys on DL/Ol lol

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
Has a George and Lenny, 'Of Mice and Men' feel to it......
Regarding my previous 'Of Mice and Men' analogy, at first glance, it seemed obvious which one is Lenny.

Upon further reflection of recent events I think I have changed my mind on that.......

VN Store

Sponsors