'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

Trey staying and Cade transferring in may have the OL room a little crowded, but I wouldn't mind if we were able to find an OT for this class to go with the interior linemen. There are a couple of others out there besides Jones deserving of consideration IMO.

Reactions: tbones0711
Trey staying and Cade transferring in may have the OL room a little crowded, but I wouldn't mind if we were able to find an OT for this class to go with the interior linemen. There are a couple of others out there besides Jones deserving of consideration IMO.

I wouldn’t be opposed either, but looking at the OT’s in the 2021 class...man, there has to be like 16 in the top 150 lol.

One of the many reasons I would be a terrible coach..I would spend 20/25 scholys on DL/Ol lol

Glad we got Mays
This dude is the same size as Jahmir.
GA about to have Tate, Jahmir’s clone, and jizz bottle....smh trash

Has a George and Lenny, 'Of Mice and Men' feel to it......
Regarding my previous 'Of Mice and Men' analogy, at first glance, it seemed obvious which one is Lenny.

Upon further reflection of recent events I think I have changed my mind on that.......

Reactions: Sleegro

VN Store

Back