'20 GA OT Broderick Jones (UGA commit)

Would really really love to land this kid. It would be a huge recruiting victory because ...

A - He is a fantastic prospect at an always critical position.

B - We need an OT in this class.

C - It would be another shot in the nads to Georgia, a lil' kick em while they're down.

D - It keeps him from Auburn. Piss on Auburn, can't stand Auburn !

Just noticed if GA does not get this one they will only get 1 of the top 28 players in GA...Tate. I realize they are getting top players from around the country, but GA players are top rated. Why not get the ones that might not want to transfer back to their home state when things don't go well? Seems like it would make it hard to get back in with those schools later when the media isn't crowning you so that players around the country are not interested anymore.

Just noticed if GA does not get this one they will only get 1 of the top 28 players in GA...Tate. I realize they are getting top players from around the country, but GA players are top rated. Why not get the ones that might not want to transfer back to their home state when things don't go well? Seems like it would make it hard to get back in with those schools later when the media isn't crowning you so that players around the country are not interested anymore.
Guess the out of state players were higher on their evaluation list. Burton is also originally from GA. Guess we’ll see next year if GA coaches are mad UGA went elsewhere for recruits.

Reactions: Chattdawg
yep. and that's just gonna even get more emphasis when those GA players start balling out at other programs.....folks be wondering "well, why didn't we go after him?"

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back