'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

BJ, come on down!!!
BareDeliriousArkshell-max-1mb.gif

I hope we can hold onto him, but I don’t understand the love he’s getting. He isn’t very mobile, doesn’t have the greatest arm, and has a very slow release. At least that’s what I saw in his game on ESPN. Sure he puts up good numbers, but it seemed to me like Gilbert being on the field makes him much better than he really is. Like I said I hope we can hold onto him, but Shrout looked very good in the Diet USC game, and was considered the biggest sleeper in his class and many “experts” said he could end up being the best NFL QB of the class with the right coaching. We need another QB on the roster because of questions around Maurer’s health, but I don’t see Bailey starting as a freshman or even a RS freshman or sophomore unless Maurer has to quit and/or Shrout transfers. Especially considering Gilbert won’t be here and he’ll have no chemistry with the receivers and linemen, and the team loves Maurer and Shrout will have that chemistry also
1575355735754.png1575355735754.png

LSU’s recruiting is stupid good right now. They are looking at getting Evans, Webb, and apparently are a threat for Jordan Burch now.

LSU’s recruiting is stupid good right now. They are looking at getting Evans, Webb, and apparently are a threat for Jordan Burch now.
I was reading a Clemson message board the other day and they thought that Burch was headed to LSU.

LSU has stepped up their bagman system in recent years as well, plus they can do no wrong according to NCAA.
Or like Ron said above, they are killing it on the field and are an undefeated SEC team heading to the playoffs...............................
More than likely, it’s a combo of both.

7-5 team trying to catch up with Bama, UGA, and Florida? Yeah, we need both. Not to mention one plays strongside DE and the other one is a weakside DE/OLB. They play different positions

we also don't have a lot of spots available. I realize they play different positions, not my first rodeo.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
LSU has stepped up their bagman system in recent years as well, plus they can do no wrong according to NCAA.

they never had an issue with that game but O ain’t scared to get dirty with the best of them. He doesn’t really have to though when you put that product on the field. It’s like Clemson, Ohio St, and Bama now. You can back away from some of that and sell development for NFL. The dirty part is during the rebuild stage until you start churning out picks

Which one do you have a shred of evidence for? You think LSU just started paying recruits this year?
Where is your evidence, I ask you a question.
I didn’t take a stance either way.
But if top recruits have offers from Bama , Clemson, Ohio St and LSU now tell me 3 have been winning (championships multiple times the last ten years )and LSU has 1 great season
You think winning is THE factor for recruits choosing LSU over the others??
It’s different for some players but I’m sure many say “show me the money “

VN Store

Back