'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

I hope we can hold onto him, but I don’t understand the love he’s getting. He isn’t very mobile, doesn’t have the greatest arm, and has a very slow release. At least that’s what I saw in his game on ESPN. Sure he puts up good numbers, but it seemed to me like Gilbert being on the field makes him much better than he really is. Like I said I hope we can hold onto him, but Shrout looked very good in the Diet USC game, and was considered the biggest sleeper in his class and many “experts” said he could end up being the best NFL QB of the class with the right coaching. We need another QB on the roster because of questions around Maurer’s health, but I don’t see Bailey starting as a freshman or even a RS freshman or sophomore unless Maurer has to quit and/or Shrout transfers. Especially considering Gilbert won’t be here and he’ll have no chemistry with the receivers and linemen, and the team loves Maurer and Shrout will have that chemistry also
What in the blue blazing hell is this ignorance? Can't wait to come back later and read the rebuttals.

I hope we can hold onto him, but I don’t understand the love he’s getting. He isn’t very mobile, doesn’t have the greatest arm, and has a very slow release. At least that’s what I saw in his game on ESPN. Sure he puts up good numbers, but it seemed to me like Gilbert being on the field makes him much better than he really is. Like I said I hope we can hold onto him, but Shrout looked very good in the Diet USC game, and was considered the biggest sleeper in his class and many “experts” said he could end up being the best NFL QB of the class with the right coaching. We need another QB on the roster because of questions around Maurer’s health, but I don’t see Bailey starting as a freshman or even a RS freshman or sophomore unless Maurer has to quit and/or Shrout transfers. Especially considering Gilbert won’t be here and he’ll have no chemistry with the receivers and linemen, and the team loves Maurer and Shrout will have that chemistry also

SMDH. That’s all I got for this.

What you’re saying is, he’s no Mitch Mustang?

Reactions: chavisut

D598AB0D-5922-4DF8-B44E-301C123DB71E.jpeg

2600 posts/ 176 likes

Ramel Keyton was his go to receiver last year. I would imagine there has to be some chemistry there.

LSU took 22 in 2018 and 25 last year. Under the rules, if I understand it correctly, they could take 28 this year.

so...

this is over?

Who knows? Out of State kids are always suspect. Could end up de-committing again. 17 of the 24 LSU has are OoS so, I wouldn't be surprised by a few surprises. If LSU loses a few, things can change with OoS recruits.

VN Store

Back