Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be
You know sometimes (especially in BB) you just have a bad game. It hasn't got a dang thing to do with bad coaching or "being prepared"..

Love you Cat, and I defend you sometimes because I know you have real issues that you deal with, but damnation...You are such a little douche sometimes..🤦‍♂️

Best thing I did was putting him on ignore

I think it’s been extremely slow in recruiting and the RF is just a general discussion forum at this point. Use member search and look up AV and LA vol posts

It's not just a today thing. Between the largely benevolent "ESPN hates us" (because we couldn't realize that we sucked) from the Dooley years, to how tribal things got re: Butch and more recently JG, to now hating on a pretty good beat writer because of select tweets and articles as y'all ignore the rest of his work.. this forum has gone downhill.

But crazy people don't know they're crazy and the dumb think they're way smarter than they actually are. And they have strength in numbers here.

It's not just a today thing. Between the largely benevolent "ESPN hates us" (because we couldn't realize that we sucked) from the Dooley years, to how tribal things got re: Butch and more recently JG, to now hating on a pretty good beat writer because of select tweets and articles as y'all ignore the rest of his work.. this forum has gone downhill.

But crazy people don't know they're crazy and the dumb think they're way smarter than they actually are. And they have strength in numbers here.
Gotta remember this is just a forum.

xr95Tb.gif

Agree. As the smart ones, you and I need to hold the dumb people on here accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back