Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really didn’t expect Michigan to be moving the ball so well. Fun game so far
They changed offensive coordinators this year. They started off slow, but they have been playing some really good football on that side of the ball lately. I honestly think this is one of their best shots to beat OSU. However, they have not shown that they can stop Dobbins.

Been a part of the board for a decade bro. Tried skimming through 50 pages for some actual tidbits, which are scant, but present. Someone else called out all the negativity that this board has bought into, I agreed and shared specific examples.

There's a reason that I stopped posting so much. It's pretty much that y'all tend to pile on and flat out reject any point of view that even slightly differs from the hive.

It's not like I just signed up for VN yesterday. I've seen the RF go from sane and quirky to cynical and exclusionary. It's been a slow devolution.

Reactions: Tstormtrooper
Been a part of the board for a decade bro. Tried skimming through 50 pages for some actual tidbits, which are scant, but present. Someone else called out all the negativity that this board has bought into, I agreed and shared specific examples.

There's a reason that I stopped posting so much. It's pretty much that y'all tend to pile on and flat out reject any point of view that even slightly differs from the hive.

It's not like I just signed up for VN yesterday. I've seen the RF go from sane and quirky to cynical and exclusionary. It's been a slow devolution.
I think it’s been extremely slow in recruiting and the RF is just a general discussion forum at this point. Use member search and look up AV and LA vol posts

I'm just trying to catch up on any AV posts I may have missed and jesus the last 50 pages are trash.

Ubben hate because he's not positive enough (okay snowflakes, if you had a subscription you can see all of his articles instead of latching onto what you know you don't like).

Ehlinger is a "punk" because he was able to take some pride in a far from perfect season.

And then Walmart fights so that we can express morally superior outrage and justify the default hatred setting of the forum.

Oh and the fancy beer guy drives a Hyundai. Okay allow me to really take his tastes and preferences seriously.

Seriously, there are a few of you that are great, but too many tools that ruin things.
Feels good to be great. #winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back