Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is like every bad stereotype of men's college basketball. All size and no skills. Just a sloppy, sloppy, brickfest.

Reactions: UT_King
We did not look prepared whatsoever that half.
You know sometimes (especially in BB) you just have a bad game. It hasn't got a dang thing to do with bad coaching or "being prepared"..

Love you Cat, and I defend you sometimes because I know you have real issues that you deal with, but damnation...You are such a little douche sometimes..🤦‍♂️

I don’t want to re-ignite the whole Mike Leach debate. I’ve always just said I would love to see him at a program that isn’t a talent desert like Lubbock or Pullman, to see what he could do with some real athletes. If nothing else it would settle the question.
I understand. He runs an exciting offense. It won't be easy to prepare for, if we face him next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudley Smith
His audience is fans of other teams looking for snarky sports-related entertainment. I get it. But like you hinted, I look at his record and doubt if it would be funny if it were our team.
Dude...it's Wazzou...nobody in their right mind expects him to consistently win a lot there. It is like the Vandy of the Puss 12.

I don’t want to re-ignite the whole Mike Leach debate. I’ve always just said I would love to see him at a program that isn’t a talent desert like Lubbock or Pullman, to see what he could do with some real athletes. If nothing else it would settle the question.
I knew losing AG would be rough for him. He needs a good DC.

It would be gratifying to hear him say that to A-dumbs, but I would think the entire national press would attack and without end. He gets a pass where he is. But maybe that remark is a parting shot?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back