Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my perception of things right now. After the 2 bad losses early on, the board turned extremely negative with all of the FF folks and trolls. It hasn’t recovered from that yet and it seems like we’ve started eating our own. At some point in the near future it‘ll turn back. Just have to get past the “our recruiting sucks now” crowd.

Just be honest, it was an invasion lol. Not like we talk more fb over here, they came for 1 reason and 1 reason only, searching out any possible positivity they could find to extinguish it. As soon as there was a glimmer of hope, "they gone".

Just be honest, it was an invasion lol. Not like we talk more fb over here, they came for 1 reason and 1 reason only, searching out any possible positivity they could find to extinguish it. As soon as there was a glimmer of hope, "they gone".
Nah, they still everywhere just itching to pounce on anything potentially negative.

The gate was left open and the heard was never rounded up. In fact, it was encourage, imo. As is evident with the threads lately.

If he does, I pray To God that he keeps Dooley on staff lol

Dooley isn’t a bad OC I don’t think,he just can’t manage to make something out of nothing.he beat the S**t out of us with offense but he has to have great players to do so,not really a strong development coach in my opinion.

Dooley isn’t a bad OC I don’t think,he just can’t manage to make something out of nothing.he beat the S**t out of us with offense but he has to have great players to do so,not really a strong development coach in my opinion.
I think his stock was tremendously overrated because of Drew Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back