Pruitt grabs Shamburger's jersey - media snowflake loses it

The Harvard Yale incident has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Those kids are supposed to be the elite and they're not any wiser enough to see what useful idiot tools they really are. What a sad thing..

On the positive side, it was probably the first time any of them went to a football game

Reactions: Smallvol#1
If Shamburger would of hurt Bryant on the late hit the media would be saying Shamburger should be kicked off the team and never play again because it was a dirty hit.

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?

The snowflake who wrote the article is a Mizzou grad. I'm not sure anything else needs to be said.

Author of the article is apparently a Missouri alum...:eek::rolleyes:
Nick Bromberg

I Goggled his bio:

"Nick Bromberg has written for Yahoo since 2010 and primarily covers college football and NASCAR. A University of Missouri graduate, Nick lives in Kansas City."

And to add a "bit" more:
When not writing articles about subjects he knows little about, Nick enjoys playing video games like Mortal Kombat (with his imaginary friend Sheldon) in his basement apartment of his Mom's house.

Apparently the snowflakes in the sports media never played football at any level. Saw my junior high football coach do this many times

JHs coaches, by definition, are bordering on mentally challenged. We pay our coach millions $$$$ to represent UT to national TV not as a dumbass JHS coach but as a full grown, mature, educated HC of a prominent university.

He has to stop this nonsense. He will stop this nonsense if he wants to stay at the University of Tennessee.

Or he can go with Woody Hayes into the annals of idiocy.

Reactions: JCFL '95
The Harvard Yale incident has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Those kids are supposed to be the elite and they're not any wiser enough to see what useful idiot tools they really are. What a sad thing..

And yet as useful tools, they will almost all certainly make ten times your salary and go on to be remembered for several things. But it's them that are dumb. Go git em, Cooter.

Reactions: AshG
JHs coaches, by definition, are bordering on mentally challenged. We pay our coach millions $$$$ to represent UT to national TV not as a dumbass JHS coach but as a full grown, mature, educated HC of a prominent university.

He has to stop this nonsense. He will stop this nonsense if he wants to stay at the University of Tennessee.

Or he can go with Woody Hayes into the annals of idiocy.[/QUOTE

Pruitt is a throwback and its refreshing. Stop with the Woody Hayes stuff. Nobody is throwing punches.

As an actual functioning adult who goes to work (and admits mistakes are made all the time, by everyone), if I'm at work and a coworker makes a mistake, and then the boss grabs him by the shirt and drags him off to the side, the guy who just got pulled away like a dog is a little bitch.

And yet as useful tools, they will almost all certainly make ten times your salary and go on to be remembered for several things. But it's them that are dumb. Go git em, Cooter.

How do you know what I make? Yep they'll go on with their hypocritical lives using fossil fuels, buying junk on amazon that they dont really need and expecting others to do as they say and not as they do.

Or he can go with Woody Hayes into the annals of idiocy.

Pruitt didn't hit anyone. Woody Hayes did. Don't play football if you don't want a coach to grab your jersey once in a while.

And, in a few years they will be our Congressmen:rolleyes:

In arguably the most violent sport in the world, people sure do lose their minds when a coach shows passion and inserts tough love/discipline. If you played, this isn't a strange thing.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I Goggled his bio:

"Nick Bromberg has written for Yahoo since 2010 and primarily covers college football and NASCAR. A University of Missouri graduate, Nick lives in Kansas City."

And to add a "bit" more:
When not writing articles about subjects he knows little about, Nick enjoys playing video games like Mortal Kombat (with his imaginary friend Sheldon) in his basement apartment of his Mom's house.

Complete Beta male. He typed that hot garbage up while drinking his chai tea latte in his favorite pair of skinny jeans.

Reactions: Remy
I Goggled his bio:

And to add a "bit" more:
Mr. Bromberg should stick to playing video games and mind his on business! This is nothing to him or anyone else for that matter. I saw the player’s body language as CJP was talking to him, he maybe even walked away, however, I’m sure Shamburger will learn from it and move forward. I am glad to see coach addressing these mistakes. I guarantee this will stick SS’s memory bank, heck I still remember some spirited hinny chewings I received 35 years ago!

VN Store

Back