Pruitt grabs Shamburger's jersey - media snowflake loses it

Reactions: CR-vol
Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?
They're taking it hard while I can guarantee you Shamburger didn't. If you watched the clip, you can see him responding to Pruitt and taking the ads-chewing like a man. He knows he effed up.

This world has become so pansy ass soft.[/QUOTE
Unfortunately, I think it’s just our world here in the States that is becoming this way. ISIS is still teaching their young kids how to decapitate prisoners, and I’m pretty sure that the Chinese are prepping their folks for more than picking daisies and deciding on personal pronouns.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
And the snowflakes at this site always fall over themselves to come post articles where somebody said something mean about Tennessee.

This has nothing to do with coaches or players being ’soft’ or some hack’s media bias. It’s just something you can’t do in 2019. The Woody Hayes era is long gone. Fisher just took some heat over a recent facemask grab.

I suspect Fulmer will have a meeting with Pruitt very soon. UT doesn’t need negative press while the program is rising. Pruitt got a soft pass on the first incident. Now, the media smells blood in the water. It’s best to squash this now so it never happens again.

Doubtful Fulmer even raised an eyebrow at either "incident" because both are a huge nothing burger.

And the snowflakes at this site always fall over themselves to come post articles where somebody said something mean about Tennessee.

I posted it mainly because I thought it was stupid and humorous. My feelings weren't hurt and I didn't want CJP to go stand in a corner for a time out.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I posted it mainly because I thought it was stupid and humorous. My feelings weren't hurt and I didn't want CJP to go stand in a corner for a time out.

I don't either, I think it's a non-story, and my post wasn't even really meant towards you. I mean the numerous threads started each week where someone whines about what some writer or other fanbase or coach said about us and just can't take it.

Reactions: GordonC and CR-vol
I don't either, I think it's a non-story, and my post wasn't even really meant towards you. I mean the numerous threads started each week where someone whines about what some writer or other fanbase or coach said about us and just can't take it.
Dude, it’s a message board. People are going to talk about UT related stories. I don’t see that as being a snowflake discussing what articles are printed about UT. Especially when it’s the hometown newspaper making a story out of nothing.

Football players ain't babies. You don't drape them over your shoulder, burp them, change their diapers, give them a hug and kiss 'em, then tuck them into bed. This is true with Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and Marine Green Berets as well. Good thing too. Imagine being on the battlefield, an enemy trying to blow you away. you call timeout and say to said enemy, "Let me show you my nipple ring. I had it put in while I was under anesthesia."
It’s coming. Just look around you the next time you’re out in public. Look at what our “men” are becoming...
GBO!!

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt grabs player's jersey and scolds him after penalty

Remember when Pruitt grabbed JG's facemask after JG's boneheaded QB sneak decision in the Alabama game? Now they're upset about Shawn Shamburger getting a little tough love after his stupid and unnecessary late hit penalty. I don't remember these kind of incidents causing a stir before recently. Wth? Is this ball room dancing or football?

The verbal scolding was warranted but he needs to limit the physical stuff to non televised events. Otherwise he'll wind up like Woody Hayes.

The Harvard Yale incident has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Those kids are supposed to be the elite and they're not any wiser enough to see what useful idiot tools they really are. What a sad thing..

They should have been Shamburgered off the field :)

Reactions: CR-vol
I for one would have enjoyed watching Pruitt personally removing everyone of the protestors at the Yale vs Harvard game. That would have made for a great pay per view, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: tn4elvis
I for one would have enjoyed watching Pruitt personally removing everyone of the protestors at the Yale vs Harvard game. That would have made for a great pay per view, at least in my opinion.
That's just wrong in so many ways.

VN Store

Back