The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Again the difference here is there would be page after page of posts about him needing to be benched. Maurer has less than 100 yards of offense in the first half but it is supposed to be ok because of the UT double standards

This all day, we had chances on offense and BM gave us nothing. Let's see with JG can do.

Reactions: feathersax
Embarrassing first half. Everyone knew what Kentucky would do. We have no answer. Offensive gameplan is trash, special teams is trash.
Not executing. Started sleepy. Period.
If you execute just a few reasonable runs, we wouldn't rely on the pass so much.

If we can get a score and make it a one possession game, I have hope our defense can turn it around. Give them some momentum and all we need is to get Kentucky off the field. I have a feeling if we can just get a few possessions, we will be able to convert. Our offense can score quickly on the KY team if we execute!

So what’s the excuse today? No talent, butch’s players don’t want to go to a bowl game, or are y’all coming up with an new inventive excuse for Pruitt *****ing the bed again?

Poor coaching, poor run blocking, and D linemen getting pushed.
This, Tennessee has to get 7 and they must shut UK down the first drive

Yep

This game feels like it's 27-3 but I look at the scoreboard and it's 13-3. Do I like it? No. Do I think Tennessee has played well? No. Can Tennessee come back? Yup. Here's hoping.

You answered your last question wrong.

This team is fkn trash. Playn against a wr at qb. 13yds passing. And getn our ass beat. What a joke. 5 wins every year.. thats tennessee football

The way this game has gone, you figure we will only have the ball 4 times in the second half. We need 2 TD's and keep them out of the end zone. Will be tough.

VN Store

Back