The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I’d rather them not play like Bama did since it resulted in a loss for them. I’ll just be happy taking a win and fixing the issues we actually did have, which was running the ball better and our turnovers

Tell you what, bama played a helluva game; as did lsu. Two great teams; and that's what I want to see from UT. I remember the day when I did see it. YALL evidently don't.

Tell you what, bama played a helluva game; as did lsu. Two great teams; and that's what I want to see from UT. I remember the day when I did see it. YALL evidently don't.
I have been going to UT games since the 70s so I have seen truly great and truly terrible UT performances. This wasn’t it chief. The fact that during the 1st half you said we were going to lose 45-10 makes me think you need to operate from a logical standpoint not overly emotional kneejerking. I think if UT had given up 46 pts like Bama did you wouldn’t be on here bragging about how great the played like you are doing for them

Nope. I'm just a perfectionist. I always look for ways to improve. I understand that's Foreign around here. I do not applaud Mediocrity. All those Mistakes made against a Good team will get you beat. I want Tennessee to line up and play ball like Bama/Lsu did yesterday.
We are on are way. Two years and we will be contending for Sec Division and Sec conference championships.

Reactions: CaliVol2009
Nope. I'm just a perfectionist. I always look for ways to improve. I understand that's Foreign around here. I do not applaud Mediocrity. All those Mistakes made against a Good team will get you beat. I want Tennessee to line up and play ball like Bama/Lsu did yesterday.
Like LSU and Bama? Bama played like absolute crap in the first half. There were multiple blown coverages and assignments from both defenses in the game.

I have been going to UT games since the 70s so I have seen truly great and truly terrible UT performances. This wasn’t it chief. The fact that during the 1st half you said we were going to lose 45-10 makes me think you need to operate from a logical standpoint not overly emotional kneejerking. I think if UT had given up 46 pts like Bama did you wouldn’t be on here bragging about how great the played like you are doing for them
This x 1000

Lol we’re about to get rolled by a Kentucky team that’s starting a WR at QB again aren’t we

Then...

No. This rooty-poot schoolyard O won't be good for more than a TD or two, max.

Then...

You aren't making me feel any better.

And finally...

I'm just saying that they're pulling out all the stops on this drive. It won't keep working for sixty minutes.

Nailed it. Their rooty poot BS offense was good for two TDs. And the second one had a massively short field after the blocked punt.

VN Store

Back