The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Kentucky , Missouri, Vanderbilt are all very winnable games. Especially Vandy.

Missouri has been playing dreadful lately. But of course Vols are gonna fall apart in the most crucial part of the season

Hope I'm wrong . UT needs to come out swinging

Lol, I have actually. Story time.... A buddy dragged me and another friend of ours to one, back in the day. The funny thing was he was a 6'4" punk rock guy with a Mohawk. He claimed the girl power thing was the most punk rock thing going on in pop music at the time. His favorite bands were the Sex Pistols and the Spice Girls.

Lol wtf man.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Looks like Tennessee doesn’t realize the game has started yet. Lucky we’re not down by 20+. This is shaping up to be another sad night for Tennessee football

Reactions: amorange
Still feel like TN finds a way to get it done. Not sure why. Not based on anything I have seen. Just a gut feeling. Have not eaten Mexican so it can not be that. Maybe ut us the mushrooms. We gonna pull it out.

Reactions: qb19
Bowden is 3/5 - 13 yards passing and 1 INT

We all saw how putrid that throw of his was on the INT to a guy that was wide open. I say you go all in on overloading the box and allow Bowden to throw it. Leave guys open, I don't care! I don't think he can hit open guys 10 yards + down the field.

Reactions: amorange

VN Store

Back