Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid threw two of the best balls I’ve seen from our QBs in a long time and he doesn’t get playing time because he is a “liability” even though he has never thrown an interception.......

I thought I read or heard that was his inability to set the run game at the line of scrimmage. I think we average something like 2 YPC more when JG is playing versus JT.

I thought I read or heard that was his inability to set the run game at the line of scrimmage. I think we average something like 2 YPC more when JG is playing versus JT.

Inability to set the run game? Wtf? Lol so now it is his fault if the line doesn’t block for the RB?

He threw one pass the first series last game and it was a bad decision with him trying to do something. (Then was taken out) Takes the first drive after halftime and makes one bad throw that was not intercepted and was taken out until the end of the game. (Not really any type of sample size)

A QB who has little game experience will not learn unless you let him play. Plain and simple.

View attachment 236987

This is my pizza. Incan eat the whole thing and it's about 10 total carbs.
i want this

o.jpg

Mario Chalmers from Kansas vs Memphis in the title game in 2008 is still my favorite non TN BBall player of all time

49D7F69B-1D0D-4444-A889-F1D2781E1E40.gif

Reactions: almirUT
No, just a low carb tortilla. I bake it first and it puffs up a little. That may make it look thicker than it really is.
That looks too thick to be a tortilla. Asking, not doubting. What?

Edit:. I take that back. That's a Carbquick crust. Still about the same carbs for the same size.

Kid threw two of the best balls I’ve seen from our QBs in a long time and he doesn’t get playing time because he is a “liability” even though he has never thrown an interception.......

Man..it’s BS and I just don’t get it.i hate it for JT honestly.i think Pruitt is just mesmerized by JG for some reason.

Correct. Pruitt said he made some mistakes on protections and run blocking scheme.

Man..it’s BS and I just don’t get it.i hate it for JT honestly.i think Pruitt is just mesmerized by JG for some reason.

I dunno about all that. He has shown he is willing to put Maurer in. However, Maurer didn’t get sat when he threw interceptions in the endzone. He got the chance to learn. So why did JT not get that same chance..... Atleast give a kid two series.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back