Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that how Nick rolls? Basically cuts fats out? I am interested in what you guys are doing. Need to lose a lil gut that showed up lately.
Best thing to do is download a macro app, pick the macros that suit your lifestyle, and stick with it. Keep your cals and macros on point, you will lose weight and reach your goals.

Says a guy who never has to stand in line for a million years because y'all got those troughs. Now you'll have to wait ten whole minutes longer than before while we still get stuck with fewer toilets than y'all have urinals.
There's a photo of a female GA fan that had no problems with our trough urinals. Get tougher. 😅

Reactions: JacketVol
Well maybe we need to get behind memphis and hope they defeat the ncaa.

If the ncaa folds on this one throw the rules and regulations out of the window. The ncaa will be obsolete

Can’t watch one show without some weird unrelated gay relationship. Brazy
Idc I guess but is too forced. Showed the percentage of Americans on the news about a month ago, it was around 5%. But Americans GUESSED it to be between 20 - 25%.
Obviously influenced by TV where it's 1 couple out of every 4 or 5.

Irked me a little that one of my daughters cartoons does the same. Not the subject matter as much as I still like some say on timelines when it comes to my own kids. I mean dayum.

Reactions: I40flyer
Is that how Nick rolls? Basically cuts fats out? I am interested in what you guys are doing. Need to lose a lil gut that showed up lately.

I tailor things to the individual. Compliance is #1. You have to be able to do it. I try to make it as easy as possible for each client. One client hates to cook. Another loves it. I approach reach from different angles

Feel free to email me. Website with email address is on my VN profile page

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back