Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he wants it as easy as possible and is willing to suffer if he doesn’t have to prepare something tasty.

Recipes like:

1. Open meat or egg whites
2. Cook dems
3. Eat dems

Is where he rolls, but it works
truth. If I have to put too much thought into cooking I wont do it. I also dont want to think about what im going to eat all day.

JT Shrouts #1 hand signal hes holding in the air running down field and celebrating in the endzone gets me everytime..that crowd Roar was something special also.

Kid threw two of the best balls I’ve seen from our QBs in a long time and he doesn’t get playing time because he is a “liability” even though he has never thrown an interception.......

truth. If I have to put too much thought into cooking I wont do it. I also dont want to think about what im going to eat all day.

I’m like, “here’s your recipe for Moroocan Chicken Chickpea Salad”

BGS: Print, sets aside forever

So then I: open a pack of X and cook for 10 minutes with chicken and BGS be like

1573270664112.gif

I tailor things to the individual. Compliance is #1. You have to be able to do it. I try to make it as easy as possible for each client. One client hates to cook. Another loves it. I approach reach from different angles

Feel free to email me. Website with email address is on my VN profile page
I like pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back